Visit My Glow ePortfolio

click here to see it

The moment we’ve been waiting for all year…

Mrs Williamson or Mrs Roberts…

and we’ve got …

for P7…

Mrs Roberts!!!

We had Mrs Roberts in P3.

THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 28TH MAY

ImageChef Sketchpad - ImageChef.com THIS IS MY PREDICTION (SOZ MANCHESTER UNITED, na I hate MU

playground maths

for the past few days our class has been doing maths outside because of the weather. Here is a pic

my red nose!!!

hey everyone it’s red nose day on friday so I designed this red nose!!!

tragic earthquake hits JAPAN!!!

Probibly the saddest thing that has happened this year happened a few days ago:

350 people are dead and about 500 missing, but it is feared the final death toll will be much higher…

It is plastered all over the papers and if you even look at a paper you’ll see it.

luckily if there was millions of earthquakes around the world then the UK would be one of the last countries to be hit because we are not on or any where near a thingy could a plate (sorry about this if you aren’t from the UK and if your from Japan then HUGE sorry’s about what happened in your home country).

timeline

[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=d95f3e07784bf85d772aab" width="408" height="382" allowfullscreen="true" /]

fav AR book

top three:

3rd…boy racer, 4.0, 100%…started 15/1/11

2nd…the boy that had (nearly) everything, 4.0,  100%…started 16/1/11

1st…nudie dudie, 3.9, 100%…1/9/10

I really like nudie dudie…

It’s about a boy that has a celebrity coming to school for one day then the celeb gives the boy (it’s been so long that I’ve forgot his name) a magic pen but nobody knows that it is magic and whenever the boy used it he turned naked, one time he was in detension with a couple of boys and a couple of girls then when the boy used it the girls ran screaming and the boys giggled.

my favourite possession

my fav possession has got to be my memory of my grandad…

Sadly my grandad passed away 1 year and a bit ago.

This is 1 of 2 memories I have because a month before he died I broke my write and he signed it saying, “Topman love grandad”.

This trophy is 47 years old because he won in the season 1963/1964 at the ELPIDOS TABLE TENNIS CLUB.

I could never throw it out because whenever I go to bed it’s always where I can see and then I think about my grandad and what it would be like if he was here.

derby day!!!

ON SUNDAY IT WAS DERBY DAY IN ENGLAND (BUT I’LL TELL YOU SOME SCOTTISH DERBYS TO)…

GAME 1…SUNDERLAND 1-1 NEWCASTLE

GAME 2…BIRMINGHAM 1-1 ASTON VILLA

AND MY FAV…THE MERSEYSIDE DERBY

GAME 3…LIVERPOOL 2-2 everton

AND ANOTHER GAME BUT IT IS NOT A DERBY

GAME 4…TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 0-0 MANCHESTER UNITED

AS YOU MIGHT HAVE GUESSED THEY ALL ENDED UP IN DRAWS NOW FOR SCOTLAND

CAUTION THEESE GAMES MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED AGES AGO

GAME 1… STIRLING ALBION 0-5 FALKIRK

GAME 2…CELTIC 2-0 RANGERS…THE GLASGOW DERBY

GAME 3…DUNFERMLINE 0-0 RAITH…THE FIFE DERBY

GAME 4…HEARTS 2-0 HIBS…THE EDIMBURGH DERBY

GAME 5…FALKIRK 4-2 STIRLING ALBION

GAME 6…DUNFERMLINE 1-1 FALKIRK

NOW FOR SOME CHEEKY SPANISH ONES

GAME 1…BARCELONA 5-0 REAL MADRID

GAME 2…ESPANYOL 0-4 BARCELONA

GAME 3…REAL MADRID 3-1 ATHLETICO MADRID

QUICK SHOCKING NEWS!!!

ROY HODGSON LEAVES LIVERPOOL AND KENNY DALGLISH REPLACES HIM…

swan homework

The tale of the two GIANT swans.

When we went out to play we played two games.

First we through little rockets as far as possible.

Next we played a pump rocket game and I came second, I went into the final but Aaron blocked my shot so Angus won.

Meanwhile, Anthony through a rocket into the sky and it hit a giant swan and it turned out to be an angry swan so I said “I know what to do”, and I ran after the giant swan. Just then there came another giant swan and the teacher called out “stop come back jack”. I hate it when people make a rhyme with my name. So I came back and everyone was rushing in but Andrew wasn’t so I said “What’s the rush”. And he said “donno”. When we got into class our teacher ( Mrs.Vass ) gave us this homework that I’m doing right now.

Description of the swans:

They had a blackish head and they were white.

8 things that I did when school was off

8 THINGS I DID OVER THE UWB (THAT STANDS FOR UNEXPECTED WINTER BREAK)

IT ALL STARTED WHEN MY FRIENDS LEWIS COLLIER AND ROSS GAULD CAME AND SAID “CAN WE GET SOME SNOW”. AND I SAID, “WHY”. THEN I JOINED THEM, THEY WERE MAKING AN IGLOO. I HELPED ALOT BUT I HAD TO TAKE A FEW BREAKS BECAUSE I WASN’T WEARING THE WARMEST OF GLOVES. ABOUT 7 HOURS OF BUILDING I WAS COMPLETLY TIRED, I SHOUD TELL YOU THAT LEWIS LEFT HALFWAY THROUGH IT.

MY BACK GARDEN LOOKED BARE WITHOUT ANY FANCY SNOW CASTLES OR SNOWMEN SO MYSELF, MY SISTER, MUM AND DAD WENT AND BUILT A SNOW MAN AND WE USED CHESS NUTS FOR EYES, NOSE AND A SMILE. THEN 3 DAYS LATER WE BUILT ANOTHER ONE.

NORMALLY YOU WOULD THINK THAT PEOPLE PLAY FOOTBALL OUTSIDE IN EITHER THE MORNING OR AFTERNOON BUT NOT MY FAMILY. WE PLAYED FOOTBALL AT NIGHT, ME AND MY SISTER VERSES MUM AND DAD. ME AND MY SISTER ENDDED UP WINNING THEN 1 DAY AFTER ME, MY SISTER AND MY DAD PLAYED WHILE MUM GOT IT ON CAMERA.

WHEN I WAS GOING TO BED I ASKED MY MUM, “CAN I CHECK MY BLOG FIRST”. AND SHE SAID “YES”. SO I WENT TO LOOK AT MY BLOG AND MRS VASS LEFT A COMENT SAYING HAVE YOU SEEN THE CLASS BLOG. SO I WENT ONTO THE CLASS BLOG AND I SAW THAT I HAD HOMEWORK AND I COULD EITHER DO WHAT IM DOING NOW OR WRITE A STORY SO I PICKED THE STORY ONE AND NOW I’VE MANAGED TO GET MYSELF DOING BOTH.

ON SATURDAY NIGHT I WATCH THE X FACTOR AND LAST WEEKS WAS THE SEMI FINAL AND THIS WEEKS IS THE FINAL WHAT I KNOW IS THAT REBECCA, MATT AND ONE DIRECTION ARE IN THE PROPER FINAL ON THE 12TH OF DECEMBER.

ON SATURDAY I SOMETIMES GO TO MY GRANS FOR A SLEEPOVER. MY SISTER HAS TO COME TO. MY GRAN HAS A DOG CALLED BENJI AND I ALWAYS PUT A FOOTBALL IN FRONT OF A FOOTBALL NET AND SAY BENJI IS GOING TO SCORE THE WINNER THEN I WOULD LIFT BENJI UP AND MAKE HIM HIT THE BALL IN THE NET.

I LOVE WATCHING I’M A CELEBRITY AND WHEN KIAN CAME TO MY HOUSE IT WAS I’M A CELEB FINAL. I REALLY WANTED SHAUN TO WIN BUT KIAN WANTED STACEY TO WIN. IN THE END STACEY WON.

KIAN AND MOLLY G CAME TO MY HOUSE ONE OR TWO TIMES AND IT WAS REALLY FUN TO HAVE THEM OVER TILL 3 IN THE MORNING.WE PLAYED LOTS OF GAMES, HAD LOTS OF SWEETS AND WATCHED I’M A CELEB FINAL. WE ASKED THE GIRLS IF THEY WANTED TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND SUPRISINGLY THEY SAID “YES”. ME AND KIAN ENDDED UP DRAWING IN FIRST AND BOTH THE GIRLS CAME LAST.

my story

A SNOWY ADVENTURE FOR TWO POLAR BEARS

Author Jack D

Once apon a time, there lived a polar bear named Jimmy. Jimmy was a very happy, chappy lad. He was the last polar bear in his village and of course that made him very lonely but that didn’t stop him running around the village creating trouble. His glorious adventure started when he heard a call from a polar bear just out-side of the village. Jimmy went to investigate and he brought back a polar bear that had a broken leg and the polar bear said “my name is Hera and a wolf attacked me”. In the morning Jimmy set off with Hera and amazingly Hera drank a special potion and now she is back to true strength. Jimmy had been told to get Hera back to her village and Jimmy asked where is the village and Hera said “It’s a place called Gerrillo, and it’s over that mountain”, pointing to a huge mountain, “And then under that cave” pointing to a cave that was on another mountain, “then you are there”. So they went up to the first mountain. And Jimmy tripped and yelled in pain because he landed in freezing rock-hard piece of ICE! (Bbbrrrrr cold). And guess what happened, a lump of snow got dumped on them. “Aaaahhhhh”, they yelled. “aaaahhhhoooooo”, howled wolves in the distance. “I swear that was not me”, they said together at each other. “I smell dinner”, said the leading wolf with a grin. “Do you really think they can smell us”, said Jimmy. “Shut up or they’ll find us”, said Hera. “I think they already have”, whispered Jimmy. “Come out, come out where ever you are”, said the leading wolf. “Dig”, Hera said just in time because the leading wolf said, “Search for those polar bears incase they have escaped I’m looking in here. But by the time he finished Jimmy and Hera had found a way out and was at the bottom of the mountain and they saw a rope and Hera said, “That’s the rope I used to get here, we can climb back up it”. “Yey good idea it’s the same idea anyone would get”, said Jimmy cheekily. “Well do you want to do this yourself, huh, huh, didn’t think so”, Hera said angrily. They climbed and climbed and climbed till they got to the top. And they then met a bigger threat than the wolves, an adult polar bear that’s angry. “Oh snap”, said Jimmy. “Wait I know this polar bear”, utter silence for a minute, “It’s Forster”, said Hera. “Forwho?” asked Jimmy. “Oh, you know the polar bear that got covered in snow to make a snow-bear for a punishment, and now he escaped”, Hera practically fainted after she said that. “Hey, Forster can you do us a favour”, asked Jimmy. “Sure, what is it?” said Forster. “Em, well we need you to carry us to Gerrillo?” Jimmy said back. “No, uh uh, sorry no can do”, Forster said back. “Ok, what if we said we would, em, well what do you want”, Jimmy said. “Oh, it’s you SANTA! Oh I knew you would come”, shouted Forster. “Hey, buddy I’m not Santa, I don’t even have a jacket, forget red jackets. Hey, do I look like I have a beard and big black boots. NO I DONT!” screamed Jimmy.

Hera woke up and realised she was on Jimmy’s back then screamed, “Gross I’m on Jimmy’s back”. “Well I had to get you home someway”, Jimmy shouted back. They got to the cave and saw a hole beneath it but it was covered in snow. “We’ll have to dig”, said Hera. “Are you nuts we might fall down”, complained Jimmy. “That’s why you’re doing it and not me”, said Hera. “No way, I offered to do this for you. Now we both do it or none of us do it”, said Jimmy. “Only joking of course I’m doing it”, said Hera. They dug and dug and dug, till they found a huge tunnel under the cave. And I’m guessing you want to know what happened to the wolves well here’s what happened. “I see them”, said the leading wolf. “Run Hera”, shouted Jimmy. Jimmy stayed back while Hera ran. “That’s it run while you still can”, shouted the leading wolf with a grin. “Oh, who do we have here Jimmy Plonksworth”, said the leading wolf. Jimmy was so shocked at hearing his full name that he froze. It was bad enough that the wolf knew his first name but that the wolf knew his second name was outrageous. “You’re an idiot facing up to me, I mean do you even know who I am”, asked the wolf in disgust. “No I don’t”, said Jimmy cheekily. By this time Hera had made it into the heart of the underground cave. “Let us take the underground cave and we’ll let you go unharmed”, said the wolf. “Never”, shouted Jimmy back. “Then I guess we fight”, said the wolf and he lifted his paw and pointed at his fellow wolves and then pointed at Jimmy. The fight kinda went like this: the first wolf jumps on Jimmy but Jimmy punched the wolf away. The second wolf dug under the ground then surprise attacked Jimmy from beneath, fortunately he missed and hit wolf number three. “Oh c’mon a pack of six wolves can’t beat one polar bear”, said Jimmy. The fourth wolf ran at Jimmy with extreme stamina and collided with Jimmy then Jimmy held a wolf by the head it was wolf number four. Jimmy threw the fourth wolf into the fifth. “Oh come on wolves we total out number him and he still beats…”said the leading wolf but he couldn’t finish because Jimmy smacked him in the back of the head. “I’m coming Hera”, Jimmy shouted.

When Jimmy found Hera she was at the end of the underground tunnel and Hera cried “I thought I would never see you again”.

They made it to Gerrillo. “My girl has returned”, shouted Hera’s mum. “Oh no she is with a boy cried Hera’s dad. When Hera and Jimmy got to Hera’s mum and dad Hera’s dad asked, “Why did you bring a boy back”. “He saved my life several times and if he did not exist then I wouldn’t”, Hera snapped back at her own dad. “Em, hi I’m Jimmy I’m from the village called Fuggenham”, said Jimmy. “Ah another Fuggenham polar bear, not good”, said Hera’s dad. “No, no, there are no more polar bears in Fuggenham it is all filled with arctic foxes. Can I stay here?” asked Jimmy. “Please”, said Hera. “Sure why not”, said Hera’s dad.

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

THE END

BY JACK D

NEW HEADER

MY NEW HEADER IS AWESOME BECAUSE IT’S TO DO WITH

CBEEBIES

ARTIST OF THE WEEK

EVERY WEEK YOU CAN VOTE (COMMENT) FOR YOUR FAV ARTIST (I’M NOT MEENING THE ARTIST THAT DRAWS,I’M TALKING ABOUT THE ARTIST THAT MAKE MUSIC)

IF YOU DON’T KNOW ANY ARTISTS THEN HERE ARE 5 EXAMPLES

KASABIAN

EMINEM

SHOWTEK

KATY PERRY

TAIO CRUZ

GET VOTING (COMMENTING)

deadly animal bets

you can choose from:

american crocodile

orca

lace monitor

reticulated python

saltwater crocodile

lion

tiger shark

lemon shark

king cobra

bengal tiger

alligator snapping turtle

brazilian wandering spider

african fish eagle

black caiman

ragged-tooth shark

cottonmouth

lancehead viper

poison dart frog

chevron barracuda

african hunting dog

(or the)

hippo…

the results will be taken in once every two weeks

you can vote for 1,2 or 3 animals

sorry I missed out the great white shark but I haven’t got that in card yet!!!!!

MY DREAM T-SHIRT TO WEAR IN TOURNAMENTS

Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com THIS IS THE KIT I WANT TO WEAR IN TOURNAMENTS

carronshore t-shirt

Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com this is the t-shirt you wear when you play for carronshore

fireworks

i’ve just seen loads of awesome fireworks with my cool cousions

fantastic it’s amazing

oh just saw a mega shooter brilliant

My Dinosaur Pictures

[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=c7f5bdc64bd878381ac55d" width="408" height="382" allowfullscreen="true" /]

This is for my best friend kian

hey kian I know that you love these so here you are: Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com

and for the finishing touch:WORLD+PEACE+GONGta daaaa

here kian, I have lots of flags for you

I love dinosaurs

top dino

you can comment on my blog to say your favorite dino and the lucky winner gets a post about them and their favorite dino

and every sunday (if im not busy) I will count the rusults but if nobody comments (votes) then I will add then onto next weeks votes (if their is any) and be very sad !!!

so far dylan is in the lead!!!

FOOTBALL NEWS (with kent brockman)

liverpool get a great win against chelsea

spurs play sunderland

stoke play birmigham city (also on sky sports 2 & HD 2

if aberdeen don’t win against I.C.T. the aberdeen manager is sacked

annan athletic play montrose in the only game out of division 1 & 2 & 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in spain things get hot in the copa del ray and racing santander play cordoba meanwhile espanyol play real valladolid…

top 2 clubs in ryman prem,sutton utd and kingstonian come toghether in a clash of the top!!!

tom:

wigan face mighty liverpool

man city came face to face with their rivals man utd in the manchester derby

will hibs go bottom in their clash with rangers

if hibs dont get a point and st.mirren do then st.m aren’t in bottom

barca should get an easy win against ceuta at the camp nou

lech poznan come toghether in a clash with polonia warszaw