awesome aidan

I have a little brother called AIDAN. Aidan is 3 years old his birthday is 7:9:07( 7th September 07).Aidanlikes buses like me and that is because our Pawpaw ALEXANDER  J drives the FIRST BUSES to places in the Falkirk district except from the 27 to Glasgow via kilsyth and the x37 to Glasgow via Cumbernauldand the  38  to Falkirk to Stirling via Plean and Linlithgow and Ediburugh.

Aidan also likes playing penalties in our front garden and he plays on his bike now he can ride it but he still likes to play on his car and scooter.He likes to come in my room because  i have a Bus garage and an Airport but my bus garage had2 parts but 3 floors. I got 2 halfs and he got one.

Thats all iam going to tell you about AWESOME AIDAN.(AA).

1 Response to “awesome aidan”

• Awesome Aidan sounds like a great character.

I think that you and Aidan probably love transport so much because your Pawpaw tells you great stories about his job driving buses around the Falkirk District.

I really enjoyed reading this post. Thank You 🙂