Welcome To My glow wiki

Click HERE to view my eportfolio !

Adventures of BoB and FRieNDS!!!

Hi people of the world, sorry I’ve not been on for so long.My computer wasn’t working.but here’s some stories I’ve wrote at home ….. ENJOY ūüôā

The ADVENTURES of BoB and FRIENDS.

Storie 1. BoB MOVES HOUSE

One day a boy called BoB lived in London , England. he liked football and when he was 3,on his birthday his dad gave him his fist¬†football kit, it was a Tottenham hotspurstrip and his Grandad got him a pair of football nets,and ever since he played with them until he was 7.He started playing with¬†Thottenham¬†under¬†8’s.he started getting better and now complains his garden is to wee…….2 weeks later……they looked at RIGHT MOVE and found a home near¬†Tottenham¬†¬†stadium.mum said”look beside the football stadium and only ¬£25.500″ so they went in and bought it .They then sold their old hose for¬†¬†9 and a half thousand pounds and ¬†with that money they bought a conservatory.(oh forgot to tell you about the house,has 4 bedrooms,sliding doors on to the patio ,2 bathrooms and a big kitchen with a dining room.)Bob was happy with the size of the back garden¬†,it was¬† 10 meters long ,”perfect for football” he said.¬†and there was a park across the road as well ,he went there and some boys were playing football and asked if he could join in and they said yes.(Their names are Jim,Scott Jac,Jason,Fred and SHuan)thier He made good friends with them the played football for ages and after they played football they went to Bob’s house and played football there.At 5 o’clock,bob had to get his tea.Half a hour later he came back outside,his brand new football had been nicked. he shouted” NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”!Luckily he knows were he lives.So he went to there house and they were not in,but he saw his football round the back,so he climbed over the fence¬†and realized there was a staffordshire bull terrierdog and chased him all around the garden and he chipped the ball up and caught it and¬†eventually,¬†he jumped the dogs kennel and on to the hut.He¬†went trough the wood at the back of Scott’s house and as soon as he got out of the garden, they came back into the drive way and he hid behind the fence.They went in the house and he bolted rapidly to his house with out Scott’s family knowing.His dad asked him where he was and he said”I was getting my ball back from Scott because he stoll it.” his dad went to their house and complaind and said”Why did yuo steel my sons ball?”they said “It wasn’t me””it betternot have been.”dad said.his dad went home and every one got dinner.Bob lost a tooth and got 2 ¬£ for it in the morning.he ended beeing sick at school.The next day he was at school and made nicer freinds who liked football aswell. HOPE U ENJOED MY STORY!BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

My time line.

Hi, i have just brought in two teddy’s from since i was born. I will write under and some pics …ENJOY.

This is FREDDY TEDDY. My Auntie Jane and Uncle Eddie got me this the day i was born. Ever since  then until 2007 i slept with them every night. Even on holaday,caravans,train jouneys every thing. 

awesome aidan part 2

hi,my name is Dylan and my little brother Aidan has now started nursery.It is his first year in nursery.And his best friends are Ross,Calvin and Katie,

my fav possision

my favourite possiesion is my PSP GO BLACK.Heres a pic of it…

I got ity last X-Mas from mydad .He eat all my roses and put it in there.

Barcelona rocks!

barcelona beat Real Madrid 5-1.

im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am back in snowy Scotland .I’m going to tell you about my holiday at LOVLY LANZAROTE and then SNOWY SCOTLAND.

SUNDAY 14TH NOVEMBER

Me mum Aidan and dad had to get up at 1:00 am to get in the car and on the motorway.it took 1 hour to get to DIRECT PARKING in Paisley.When we checked in at DIRECT PARKING a bus driver waved his hand meaning ” in this space ” cause he was pointing an empty space.We then waited on another 2 or 3 peopl;e to come on.Mew an my little brother sat at the front of the bus.Then the two other people came and off to the airport.When we arrived at Glasgow Airport we went to terminal 2 to check-in.Once we had checked in we¬† got all searched and then we were in the duty-free shop .I got a duo of Virgin Atlantic planes.then we went and watched planes taking off and landing.2 hours later we ¬†finally boarded the THOMAS COOK A320-300PLANE. 1 hour it took to take off .I sat at the isle,mum middle ,Aidan window and dad at the the other isle.

jjb sports.

Yesterday me ,dad and my little brother Aidan went to get my mumat Falkirk retail park .I Wanted new football boots bought by my own birthday money.I tried on a size 5 F50 Adidas plastic studs and it fitted perfectly:).I then had ¬£50.00 left so i bought the new Liverpool black 3rd strip.When the lady came to give me the other shoe she said”You get this waterproof SPRAY¬†half price when you buy football boots ” and we took it.when we paid for it mum said “you get a free drink but remember its not opened till Saturday”.Then we went to TESCO and mum said we can get a magazinefor Sunday on the plane.My little brother got THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE and i got MACTH OF THE DAY.After TESCO we went to PIZZA HUT.My brother got chicken dippers and me,mum,dad got pizzas.

licence plate.

when im older my regrestration will be this.

think I’ll pass?

Comment and say YES or NO .

lego house.

This is my lego house what i made in 6v 2010.SEAN,LEWIS and ME all made it together.Iam now building another one with CAMEROON L .i have now made 6 in p6v.

WITH SEAN ,ME and LEWIS.

JAY ,ME 

ME ,SEAN

ME SEAN

ME SEAN MASON LEWIS JAY CAMMEROON

ME CAMMEROON.

my fav teams!

my fav  teams are

1.Falkirk (Scotland)

2.Liverpool (England)

3Barcelona (Spain)

BARCELONA.

This church the SAGRADAFAMILIA has been getting built for over 80 years and still is not finished.

In 2008 me, my aunty Evonne and her friend¬†¬† went to BARCELONA on¬† flyglobspan airways.We had to get up at 5:00am cause our flight was at 9:25am and we got a lift by¬†my auntie Evonne s friend Anthia¬†and got there at6:05am.We got our braekfast at the airport .Then we had to go in to get our bags and cloths (we dindn’thave to take our cloths off).then finaly we checked our passports in and into the plane.It took 2 and a half hours to get there and a longtime to get our bags.frinally we got the bagrs and got a taxi to the hotel.

BUSES AND WHERE THEY GO!

My papaw drives the fist bus in Falkirk and when i was 4 i new where they all went so here they are.

NO 1  Falkirk РDenny

NO 2  Falkirk Рdunipace

3 grangemouth- Falkirk-Falkirk wheel.

4 /4a.falkirk – Grangemouth-Camlon ochall tree terace.

5 Falkirk- Langlees- hallglen

6a forth valley royal hospital – Falkirk -Grangemouth- linlithgow.

7

8 Falkirk-westqurter

9

10 Falkirk-Larbert-Antonshill

11 Falkirk-Larbert-Inches Estate

12 Falkirk -Larbert -Lomand Veiw-Carronshore

13 -Montgomery Street- Falkirk-Sheildhil

14

15/15a Falkirk-alloa-stirling-carronshore

16/c16 Falkirk-Stirling-Carronshore

17 Falkirk-Limrigg

18

x19 Falkirk-Ediburugh

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27 Falkirk-Kilsyth-Glasgow

28

29-Falkirk-Livingston

30

31

32

33

34

35

36

x37 Falkirk-Cumbernauld-Glasgow

38/x38Falkirk -stirling -Edinburugh

39

40

41

42 Falkirk-Linlithgow-Sheildhil

43

44

45

46

47

48

49

50

51

52

53

54

55

56

57

58

59

60

61

62

63

64

65

66

67 Falkirk- Grangemouth old town-Bo’ness – Forth Valley Royal Hospital

68

69

70

71

72

73

74

75

76 Falkirk-¬† Forth Valley Royal Hospital-Grangemouth old town-bo’ness

77

78

79

80

81

82

83

84

85

86

87

88

89

90

91

92

93

94

95

96

97

98 Reading-Laureston-Falkirk football staidium.

99-Larbert cross-Carronshore- Falkirk football staidium.

Ther is even new busesfrom  the hospital.here they are.

h1 Forth valley royal hospital-Alva.

h2 Forth valley royal hospital -Tilycoutry

H3 Forth valley royal hospital-Maddiston-Denney

h3A Forth valley royal hospital-Larbert train staition

h4/h4a Forth valley royal hospital-Wallacstone-Fankerton.

music.TOP 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hers my fav music top 10

aidans no 1 boom boom boom by the outher brothers [little brother]

1, Eminem ,no love ft Lil Wane. 2, Cee Lo  Green, forget you. 3,  Yolando be cool & d cup, we no speak americano. 4, Jason derulo, watcha say 5, Michal jackson , man in the mirror.  6 I yas, solo 7 jason derulo , ridin solo 8 michal jackson  ,billy jean 9 eminem  , not afraid. 10

awesome aidan

I have a little brother called AIDAN. Aidan is 3 years old his birthday is 7:9:07( 7th September 07).Aidanlikes buses like me and that is because our Pawpaw ALEXANDER  J drives the FIRST BUSES to places in the Falkirk district except from the 27 to Glasgow via kilsyth and the x37 to Glasgow via Cumbernauldand the  38  to Falkirk to Stirling via Plean and Linlithgow and Ediburugh.

Aidan also likes playing penalties in our front garden and he plays on his bike now he can ride it but he still likes to play on his car and scooter.He likes to come in my room because  i have a Bus garage and an Airport but my bus garage had2 parts but 3 floors. I got 2 halfs and he got one.

Thats all iam going to tell you about AWESOME AIDAN.(AA).

BB’s

Hi i am just going to the BBS(boys brigade)We do lots of fun things like bench football and bench hockey.When we come in we do a puzzle and then we do the register.After that we get told a story from a book and then we get split up in to two groups.One group goes into the big hall and the others stay in the wee hall.After that we swap halls after around half an hour.Once we have been i both halls we then get tuck shop from 8:45pm.

bbs are only for boys so any boy in CARRONSHORE PRIMARY SCHOOL can join.

ten pounds a jumper and all other details when you get a form.

Anchor boys p1 to p3.Boys brigade p4 to p6′

TRANSPORT.

I like transport just the same as my little brother AIDAN.Hers a list of my favorite transport.

1. buses.

THIS IS THE BRAZIL TEAM BUS.

2.airplanesTHIS IS A JUMBO JET CARRING A SPACE SHUTTLE.

This a British Airways jumbo jet.4.cars this is a Lamborghini

4.boat sthis is a cruse liner.

5.lorries (NOT MISTAKE MISTAKE)  

this is an intercity train.Ive maid a mistake(oops) my 5th is actually trains.

AWESOME PICTURE.

Going To Lanzarote.

Iam  going LANZAROTE on November 14th 2010. We need to get  up at 12:00AM.We  will leave the house around 2 to 3:00am.We need to be at this parking place in paisley then get a mini bus to Glasgow Airport.We need to be at the Airport for 5:00AM.Our flight is at 8:00am and it takes about 4 and a half hours to get to LANZAROTE.Were flying on Thomas cook or Thomson Airways.The place we are going to is in the East coast and is called Puerto Del Carmen.

Busy Week At Max In The Middle!

ASH:

Ash is a girl and she helped us at our play,dances and lots more.She got our names straight away and Mrs V got them after the first week.The first dance .

MELBOURNE

AUSTRAILIA. I  have done the capital of  state VICTORIA .

TRANSPORT

TRAMS.     Melbourne has the biggest tram system in the world. Melbourenes Austrailias only tram network to have more than a single line.

TRAIN.    The Melbourne rail network consists of 16  suburban lines which radiate  from the City Loop,a partilly  underground metro section of  the central business district  (hoddle grid).

other…¬†¬†¬†¬† Melbourne’s bus network¬† consists over 300 routes.¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Port Of Melbourne…¬† Melbourne is Australia’s busiest¬† port for cargo.Staition¬† pier¬†in¬†Port Philip Bay¬†handles¬† cruse¬† ships and the Spirit Of Tasmania.¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Melbourne’s four Airports… the four Airports are called , Melbourne Airport¬† is 2ND busiest in Australia,the main cargo planes are¬†Austrailia¬† air¬† express and¬†Troll¬† priority and is a major¬†hub for Qantas planes and Virgin Blue.Avalon Airport¬† is¬† a hub for Jester¬†and¬†is used as a frieght¬† and maintenance¬† facitily. Moorabbin Airport¬† is a passenger planes¬†and is in south of the city. ¬†Essendon Airport¬†¬†used to¬† be the city’s main Airport and is mainly a passenger Airport but has some cargo planes to.

climate…¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Melbourne has a moderate oceanic climate and is well known for it’s changeable weather conditions.it’s mainly cosed by it’s boundery of the very hot inland and the cold ocean.

HISTORY… facts

1,Melbourne was founded in 1835. 

2,Melbourne is the only city in the world to havefive international sport facilites.

3,

Liverpool FC

liverpoolsXI first team,my version. Liverpool has had many great players like KENNY DALGLESE

FRIENDS

1.GARRY,

2.SEAN m 

3. Jordan

4.Ryan L                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

5. Lewis.C

6.Ryan. R

7.Kian.G

8.Jack . D

9.Lewis . M

10.Cameron.B

hobbies and about me

HOBBIES :). I like playing football and going on my bike and playing with my friends.ABOUT ME:). IM NINE YEARS OLD AND IVE GOT A LITTLE BROTHER CALLED AIDAN . I HAVE TWO COUSINS CALLED NATHAN (11)AND DECLAN(15). I likeFalkirk as my Scotish team ,Liverpool is my English team,Barcelona as my Spanish team.:)

i am awesome

i made this in imagechief.:)

Welcome to my blog

This is my weemee Dylan ūüôā

i will try and update alot .i hope you enjoy .:)