My glow wiki

Click here to check my glow wiki 

Pleas check my glow wiki it has all my achevments inside school and outside school. 🙂 😉

My Respect Video

Me, Andrew F, Cameron G, Kian G Angus M and Jack D we all did a respect video

The charecters: (Me –Red) (Anderw F- Blue) (Cameron G-Green ) (Angus M-Black ) (Kian G- Orang) (Jack-Dark Blue                (©opy right)

My Respect Video

My school trip to calender house

Hay I’m going to tell you what i learned at calender house about the Victorians.

first the Victorians where when Queen Victoria was Queen.

What i learned about cooking. I learned that twigs where used to stir cream and other stuff they need to stir.

To cook big peaces of meat they put it on a bar hung it over a big fire the smoke went in to a machine and Powers it to turned the bar around to cook it.

Lots of ingredients were very expensive like chocolate, sugar, cream and lots of other stuff.

What i learned about washing stuff. To clean clothes they put them in hot water and plunged it with a metal plunger, or scrubbed it on a glass or metal board. posh expensive clothes where not to get washed cos they coud get ruined. when you iron you lay them on to the fire. Eatch iron is different cos each one is for a different parts of different clothes.

What i learned about dressing up. All the nice posh stuff was for rich people. Nomal non posh stuff wher for non ritch and poor had old, riped and not fancy.

my computer pet

my pet! Here is my blog pet i adopted it at bunnyhero labs click her to play with her and its called Ruby (it has the same name as my pet dog.) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉  (The name is ©opy right)  

My lerning log on space and Earth

Hi every one here’s some facts on space.

Did you know that the Earth can fit in the Sun 1 million times.

Did you know the biggest surviving meteor weighs 60 tonnes.

Did you know the Sun is made of lots of Lairs. (The middle is the core.)

The American space agency is called N.A.S.A.

The word N.A.S.A means National Air and Space Administration.

There is no sound in space.

There is no air in space.

The first living thing on the moon was a Russian dog ( it was not N.A.S.A.)

The first man on the moon was an astronaut called Neil Armstrong, it was on a spaceship called Apollo 11, and was in 1969!!

Im back!!!!!!!!!!

Hay every one i’m back from my holiday to U.S.A,  America, Florida, Orlando. It was grate, brilliant, super, superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

Max in the middle

Max in the middle is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max in the middle is so fun we do drama, dancing and cooking. Ash and Lorens are so fun 😉 😉 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

My learning log on Australia

Hi I’m going to tell you a bit about Australia.

Capital of  New South Wales is Sydney. Capital of Victoria is Melbourne. Capital of Western  Australia is Perth. Capital of the Northern Territories is Darwin and last Capital of Queensland is Brisbane.

Facts = Australia is one of the biggest countries – Australians are called Aussies – when it is Winter in the UK, it is Summer in Australia, so Aussies celebrate Christmas on the Beach!!!!!

I’m going to tell you some of Australia’s animals.  There is kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, Tasmanian wolfs, Tasmanian devils ,wombat and the duck bill platypus are all mammals. The duck bill  platypus is the only mammal to lay eggs.

Now I’m going to tell you a bit about Cook the founder of Australia. In 1769, lieutenant James Cook in command of the HMS Endeavour, traveled to Tahiti to observe and record of the transit of Venus.  he was on a another mission, sent by the Admiralty his instructions were to find a southern Continent. On 19Th of April 1770 the crew sighted the east cost of Australia.

Hears some Australia geography.This lot is on the grate barrier reef. Its 1,205 miles at a off shore distance ranging from 10 to 100 miles. The great Barrier reef is located just off Queensland in the coral sea. Australia is located in the southern hemisphere, meaning its on the bottom half of the world. That’s why it’s sometimes called Down Under!

Hers some facts on the didgeridoo. The didgeridoo is the worlds oldest musical instrument. It is made a hollow peice of wood. The Didgeridoo is the sound of Australia.

my friends

Kyle is my best friend as well as Angus. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Lucy k is normally my ict partner and also sits beside me at art. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

My dog Ruby!!!

This is my dog called Ruby as a puppy now she is 1 years old and 7 in dog years and her birthday is on the 4th of  june. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉

like my blog yes or no!!!

hello every one hope you like my blog and if you want leve coments to say if you like it 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉

About me

Hi I’m going to tell you a bit about me. I’m 9 years old and my hobbies are swimming and running. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Welcome To My Blog

HI and welcome to my blog please leave me coments.