Welcome to my Blog

Hi and welcome to my blog. I use my blog to write about stuff I do. I’ll tell you a bit about me, first of all my name is Anna. My favourite colour is orange and I love frogs! AndΒ IΒ used to be alergic to eggs πŸ™‚

I also have a ePortfolio, clickΒ here

Hope you enjoy reading my blog and please leave loads of comments πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

BIG Update

Zoo or Safari?

This weekend I’m either going to the zoo or the safari but we can’t decide, so I’ll let you. Comment and tell meΒ the placeΒ you like the most and why? Eg.Β I think theΒ safari because theres more things to do.Β Each day I’ll write who has the most votes

Edinburgh Z00- 1

Blair Drummond Safari Park- 4

Concert

This thursday the 31st of March I’mΒ going to see Jessie J in concert, I’m so ecxited, I can’t wait! It’s at somewhere in glasgow, I can’t remember the name of the place. It starts at 7.00pm. Jessie J’s birthday was Sunday the 27th of March, just thought I’de let you know. I’ll update it once I’ve been,

Β Bye

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hey, If you didn’t already know I’m alergic to to eggs, that means I can’t eat cake πŸ™

It all stared when I was about one, I wasn’t born with my allergy so the doctor said when I’m older I won’t have it anymore. Anyway, it started when I was about one and a got this jag to stop me from getting mumps, mesels ect., soΒ once I had got that I was alleric to eggs, so my mum thinks thats how it happened. Ever since then I coundn’t eat eggs or anythings with eggs in it.

Β So then today the 26/03/11 I got Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, once I had finnished it I looked at the ingredients and it said egg, egg yolk and egg white.Β I had eaten all the ice cream with egg in it without felling sick, ( BTW, if I eat soming with egg in it I get an ichy throat and if I eat just egg I’m sick). This time I didn’t feel sick or have an ichy throat, I WAS CURED, So now I’m not allergic to eggs anymore, hip hip horay!

Last year I went for a jag to see if I was still allergic to eggs, when the test came back it said I was still allergic to them but, there’s a scale of 1-10 and when I first got my allergy I was overΒ ten which meant I was really allergic to them but last time I got my jag I was just aΒ three and now I’m a zero, YES!!!

C ya, bye! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

My weekend

I never know what to blog about so from now on I’ll do a blog post about what I do on the weekend (unless I just sit around doing nothing). So let’s begin;

On Saturday the 4th of march 2011 I woke up at 7.00 and had some toast. Then me, my Mum, my Mum’s boyfriend, Scott (who live’s with us) and my sister connie (she is 1 and a half, and we have the same birthday) all went out in the car. I didn’t know where we were going, and they wouldn’t tell me. My mum was saying to Scott what’s the quickest way to Crief, so that’s when I knew we where going to Creif, but I still didn’t know what we were doing there. While Connie was sleeping I asked for a clue as to what we were doing. Scott started singing ‘ Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la ‘. Then I knew… Christmas! But then I though It’s March, It’s past Christmas and It’s ages untill the next Christmas.

So then I still didn’t know, but then I saw a sign and I thought it had to be it the sign said… Christmas Shop! I know what your thinking, CHRISTMAS SHOP! But it was open all year round. When we got there the car park looked diserted. There was two car parked in it. One was an old couple who where just leaving, and the other was the owners when advertising their buiness. OH GREAT! I thought.

It was called Nutcracker christmas shop. Outside where two nutcrackers on either side of the door. Connie said ‘ OHH! ‘ at them. When we went in the door i heard a … RIBBET! I turned around and there was a frog statue, then I started liking the place! (ForΒ thooseΒ of you who don’t know me, I LOVE frogs!)

When we went inside it looked quite cool. We were looking for a present for my Gran who’s birthday was on that Monday that wasn’t Christmasy… no luck! There was loads of cool things there.

Then I saw the coolest thing in the shop it was a frog with a balirena costume on, it was huge. I said to my Mum ” Can I get it, please! “, putting on my puppy dog eyes! She said ” How much is it? “. I looked at the price tag (we don’t need your money, money, money! Sorry I just coudn’t resist, btw that was a song called Price Tag by Jessy J, and I love it!)

So, anyway, I looked at the price tag and it said… Β£70! I said to my mum sweetly ” Ohh, it’s just… Β£70 “. My mum said, ” Β£70, NO WAY! “. After that we found something for my Gran, that was nothing to do with Christmas, it was a statue of two girls. I also got a lip balm that was in a cupcake, it smells delicious! When we were leaving Connie said bye to theese reindeers that where on the high stand.

Β On the way home we stopped at Benny T’s for chips for our lunch. The chipsΒ were good.

Β 

On Sunday the 5th of March 2011, I walked to matalan to get my sister to sleep, with my Mum and Eilidh N who live in my street came with us to.It took us about 40 minuits to get there, but then when I got there I got some stuff for my Holiday in the Summer. I got a dress and Connie got a minnie mouse towel and swim suit.

Then we went to the home department in Matalan, I saw a suitcase that I really wanted, it was purple with pink swurles for my holiday. My Mum said to ask my Grandad and he could give it to me for an early birthday present, he said…YES! We also got my Gran more stuff for her birthday.

Β After we had payed for our things, we went to the big Co-op and me and Eilidh N got a bottle of Powerade, I got the blue kind and Eilidh got the orange kind. When we were walking home, I was talking and then my Mum noticed I had a blue tongue! Eilidh’s tongue hadn’t changed colour.

When we got home I went to play at Eilidh’s house for a bit. We played Guess who, (the new one.) Then I cam home and had my dinner, and that was the end of my weekend

Please leave comments πŸ™‚

Class trip

For our Class trip we went to Callendar House because our topic was ‘ The Victorians ‘. We got the bus there, and when we arrived there was two ladies standing outside with Victorian Clothes on!Β  They where called Jennifer and Marie. When we got inside we hung up our coats and got slit into two groups. The group I was in went with Jennifer to the kitchen, but first we had to get dressed like victorian people! The girls outfits was a white apron that you tied around your waist, white a white hat that looked a bit like a shower cap, (Marie and Jennifer wore the same as that the whole time we where there but we had to take them off after we had been in the kitchen). The boys outfits was a waistcoat and a cap on their head. Then we went into the kitchen, just outside the kitchen there where dead stuffed animals like rabbits and birds, hanging from the ceiling, it was creepy! In the kitchen their was anothere lady there (I can’t remember her name!) she told us we were making a victorian dish. It was called snow cheese even though it wasn’t even cheese. We were split into groups of five. The first thing did was whisking the cream. There was a really old fashined one that the victorians used and it was pacicly just sticks with something tied around it to make it stay together, a ballon whisk and a hand whisk. We had a race to see who could whisk all of the cream the fastesed. It turns out that the old victorian whisk won! Mrs Vass was there while everything was going on taking pictures with her camera. Once we had made the snow cheese we tried it but I didn’t really like it. After that we went to the laundry room with Marie to learn about victorian clothes. While we were there me and Alyson M were writing about it on twitter. Marie called us ‘ The Twitter Girls ‘. We had a shot at washing the clothes on a wash board. The Marie talked about ironing. The irons back then were actually made of iron, But they coun’t heat it u the way we do now. They had to put it on a big thing with a handle and ut it in an open fire, which is very dangerous. Then Jennifer M had to act like she was a rich girl who had a really tight corset, and it was to tight and she fainted. Jennifer did a really good faint concidering she’s no very good at fake falling!

Jennifer's fake fainting

After that it was time to go back to school on the bus.

New header!

Like my header? Awesome isn’t! Natasha M did it for me. Sadly we had to crop it but the full picture is here:

She did it on paint.Β  Β It’s a frog putting make-up on! You can see the frog in the mirror on the picture, how cool is that ?!?!

Bye, and thanks Tasha!!!!!!

My Frog Collection

This is a picture ofΒ my frog collection taken by Lucy K. As you can see I love frogs! I’m going to wright about all of my frog things and I have a feeling this is going to be a long post!!!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

This is Tom and Rosemary what I’ve got for my header. Tom is the blue one and Rosemary is the orange one. I got theese at the schools last bring and buy sale! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

Theese are my frog earings I got from Clair’s when I went on holiday in the Summer. I got them in a pack with other animals but the frogs are defenetly my favourites! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

The frog with the red eyes is called Reddi and the frog with the camoflage type skin is called Campo. I got these when Natasha came over to mine in the summer and we went to Burnt Island and I won them on the hook a duck πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

Natasha gave me this for my 10th birthday. It’s a money bank. I called it Froggy B. There not normally any money in it beacause I’m a spender not a saver! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

This is a frog shaped silly band. I called it Bango. I think it was Elisha who gave me that band free? πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

Β Alyson gave me this forΒ my 10th birthday. It’s name is Ribet Dub Dub instead of Rubba Dub Dub! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

I didn’t know a name for these frogs so Alyson helped me. She thought about Rosemary Junior for the wee one on the left and Tom Junior for the wee one on the right so that is there names. But we couldn’t think of a name for the big one then I thought it should be a mix of Tom and Rosemary so the big one then became Tomary! For Christmas my mum made them santa hats! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

This frog is called Sequin. My Gran bought it for me. When she bought it for my it was plainΒ white foam. She bought me sequins for it aswell. So what I had to do was use pins and pin the sequins down on the frog until I was finished. It used to be all green with no yellow patch and a white belly beacause I had ran out of pins. My Gran bought me some yellow pins so I decided to put yellow patches over it πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

I got this frog game for my birthday. It’s like a game called solitare. How to play:

You have to make the frog jump over another frog. The frog you jump over is then took of the board. You are aiming to end with one frog left in the middle of the board! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

I got this frog for christmas this year. I got it from my big cousin Nathan. It’s got this thing inside it that you can heat it up in the microwave but when you do that it stinks! I got the pyjamas fro it it a couple of years ago for Jenny’s party. We both went to the build a bear workshop. I decided the pyjamas where for that frog. Oohhhhh! I forgot to mention I called that frog Rainforest πŸ™‚

This is my frog eyemask I got from clair’s a couple of year ago. I got this before I liked frogs! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

Lucy K gave this to me. IΒ  didn’t know what to call itΒ  then Alyson suggestedΒ Β Β  BeccaΒ because that’t my faveΒ name so that’t what it is.Β Β Isn’t it cute??Β 

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚Β  πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

This frog is called Gurgy. My Gran gave it to me.When you squeese it it’s mouth pops out with worm inside!

Β 

The one on the left is called Flip and the one on the right is called Flop. I got these from Blair Drummond Safaria Park πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚Β 

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

This one is called Flubber. My Gran’s friend Ruby gave me it! You know the frogs above flip and flop well, Flubber is there mum or dad ( I haven’t decided if it’s a girl or a boy!)

Β 

My Sister Connie gave me this for Christmas. I called it Pilpo. It’s a soft toy but I use it as a pillow! It’s really comfy!

Β 

This is a frog puppet I got when I was getting Jenny’s Birthday present.I got her a duck puppet.Β My one’sΒ called popia!

Β 

Β This is a frog purse. My friend Emma who lives in my street got me this from her holiday in the summer. It’s a princess and the frog one. It came with four rubbers that I haven’t used yet

Β 

I got this pen for my 10th birthday. When you press the two buttons on the back the pen punches and when you lean hard to write it flashes!

Β 

Theese are my frog slippers I got a while ago with my gift vouchers for NEXT. There a bit big right now. The one on the left is called Tom Senior and the one on the right is called Rosemary Senior!

Β 

My sister Connie gave me this hat for Christmas. I love it! On christmas day I wore it all day! On Boxing day I wore it all day! And the day after that I wore it all day!

Β 

Iv’e had this frog for ages since I was about four because I used to collect loads of animal. It’s called S & S because it has spots and stripes!

Β 

I got this for Christmas from my Grandad. He got me it when he went to France. In the photo you can’t really see this but he has a back pack on, a hat, and a can of cola in his hand. So I called his Croke a cola. I got his name from a site called Moshi Monsters!Β 

Β 

Natasha gave my this for my Christmas this year.It’s so cute. When you push his belly it ribets! On the label it said ‘Dreamy Eyes’. So I called it Dreamy.

Β 

Β A while ago,Jade gave me this for no particular reason!Β  It’s a frog rubber πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

A while ago Brooke gave me this fro no particular reason. I think she won it out of the golden time assembly box. It’s a frog pencilΒ  πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

I got this a while ago from Mothercare. It’s called Lilypad

Β 

Oneday we went to this farm in Cummbernauld. I got this frog sharpner and rubber in the gift shop there.Β You can’t see the rubber beacauseΒ it’s under neathΒ 

Β 

Jenny got me this for my birthday this year. It’s a purse even though it looks like a sock!

Β 

This one was from my animal collection from when I was younger aswell. It’s called Toady!

Β 

I got this last easter when I went on holiday. It was from the gift shop at a farm/park. The farm was great I got to ride on a donkey! I have two frog pencil cases but this one was the first one I got πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Β 

This is the second frog pencil case. I got it from Rymans Just before the start of term last year.

Β 

I got this when my and my mum where doing a car boot sale. I got it from one of the stalls across from us. I called it Booty beacause he was from the car boot sale

Β 

Theese frog magnets where suposed to be for christmas but my mum had left them on the table and I spotted them. I asked my mum what they where for realiysing that they where for me. My mum said I could just have them! HIP HIP HOORAY!

Β 

I got this for my Christmas. It’s a frog pyjama case. When you open the rip for his mouth it has a fly inside as you can see from the picture. The bad thing is I don’t have frog pyjamas for me to match πŸ™

Β 

I got this top for my 10th birthday

Β 

I got this from Torwood Garden Center. It’sΒ frog bookmark!

Β 

I got this Frog hoodie from this site that has loads of frog stuffΒ  but I can’t remember the name of it. I love this frog hoodie. I bought it with my birthday money last year!

Β 

Alyson gave me this for Christmas. It’s frog baubles for the tree. How awesome are they?!?! I have named them T, RΒ  and E!

Β 

This is my froogy school bag. I got this for my birthday aswell. I think it was from clair’s. I can’t fit many things in it though, it’s tiny!

Β 

It isn’t a very good picture but that’s because it has plastic over it. They are sweets in the shape of a frog. I got them from my Grandad for Christmas. I really don’t won’t to eat them!

Β 

This is my frog table and chairs. I got them for Christmas. Me and my wee sister sat on them to eat your dinner on Christmas day and Boxing day. On the bottom of the table and chairs it said ‘This is suitable for ages 3-6!’ Oops a daides!

Β 

I got these frog stickers from my Grandad for Christmas. I decided to put them on my wall

Β 

This is my frog badge I can’t remember where I got it from!

Β 

My sister gave me this for Christmas. It was to put on my braclet but it’s to big. I’m going to put it on another braclet.

Β 

I got this from a garden center. I want to put on my door but I don’t know how!

Β 

I got this frog pack lunch from ToyΒ R Us at the start of term last year!

Β 

I’m not sure exactly how many frog stuff I have but it is defenetly over 50

I can’t choose my fave frog thing but I can do my fave 6

In no pertiulcar order:

My frog table and chair

My frog hat

My frog hoddie

My frog cuddly toy Rainforest

My frog toy Tom

And my frog toy Rosemary

Told you it would be a long post!

Bye

My powerpoint

My Masterpiece

My Masterpiece!

Β 

Β Hey, I made this with the help of Alyson on colour magic. First we found a pic of a frog and click it all over the screen.Β  Then we sudged it and then it was finnished.

Please leave comments πŸ™‚

Β I’m going to wright random things because I don’t want that last post I did down the side!

98+684936535635669596hih

‘snowy days’

Our school was of forΒ  aΒ  week and 3 days because of the snow. I’m going to tell youΒ what i did during my days of πŸ™‚

On Monday Alyson came to my house because her mum was working. At 10 ‘0’ clockΒ  my mum was wondering where Alyson was so i went out to look for her. When i went out i saw footsteps on the front door i thought there could beΒ Alyson’s but i went out looking anyway. When i went back my mum was on the phone to Alyson’s mum. She said Alyson had came round and knocked on the door but we hadn’t heard. So then me, my mum and my wee sister connie went round to the end of my street and Alyson’s mum Fiona dropped Alyson of there. So then she came back to my house with us. When we got back we had a snow ball fight. After lunch we went for Eilidh N and played. Alyson stayed for dinner then later me, AlysonΒ and my mum walked Alyson half way home and her mum picked her up half way. When me and my mum were walking home we went into the shop at the end of our street and i got Galaxy chocolate….. mmm, my favourite πŸ™‚ !

On Tuesday Alyson came round again. We played out in the snow and went for Eilidh N again, and Alyson brought her sledge so we went out on that,but she did’nt stay for dinner that day :(.Β We walked Alyson half again but Eilidh N came because she was staying with us while her dad went to get Eilidh’s mum at her work. On The way back me and Eilidh got a sweet. We both got space raders saucy BBQ crisps and fruity mentos………………yum yum!

On FridayΒ  I went up to the retail park to try and find a sledgeΒ  but the only sledge we could find was a sledge called a pan sledge. As we drove away in the car i was very disapointed because the sledges were sopposed to be sold out everywhere. Then my mum phoned torwood garden center and they said they had them. I was so happy when we got to the garden center i gotΒ a red one and it cost Β£30.00 POUND!. Later that day me and my mum went out with the sledge so we went to to the school because i knew there was a hill there. When we got there we took the sledge to the top of the hillΒ .Β My mum gave me a big push and……………..Β i went zooming right to the bottom of the hill! Just joking it wa sthe complete opposite, the snow was to thick and i hardly moved :(. Later that day Β I went to my gran and grandads house forΒ a sleepover. When i was there i watched ‘Im a celebrity get me out of here’ . On it Sean, Jenny and Stacey(who i wanted to win and did!!!!!! Yey!!!!)the final three where eating horrible things and it didn’t really help that i was eating a packet of crisps! When i went to bed and played my DS and envantually i fell asleep.

On Saturday I came home from my gran and grandad’s. That night I watched the ‘X Factor’ and ‘I’m a celebrity get me out of here’. On the X Factor it was the semi final and everybody had to sing 2 songs. And onΒ  ‘I’m a celebrity get me out of here’ it was the final and i wanted stacey to win and luckily she did but before she was named Queen of the Jungle, her and sean had a huge dinner with loads of of stuff.

On Sunday I went to buy some Christmas presents. I bought my wee sisters present, Alyson’s present and lucy k’s present. We also bought some christmas decorations. Later that day we put up our christmas decorations. I have a tree in my room with red baubles on it and a red star on top. I even got boxes and raped them in red wrapping papper to look like presents.On our Christmas tree down stairs we have a Christmas bauble thats a star that I made in nursery. That night i watched the ‘X Factor’ to see who was going out and who would be in the final. I’m glad it was Mary because I wanted Cher to be in the final.

On Monday morning I was listening to central FM to see if my school was off. I was listening for ages but they only said carron primary. So then at half 8 I got ready to go. So then i left the house for school but then Rachel who lives across the road from me told me the school was of because of the snow. When I was back at home my mum said she got a message from the school 5 minutes after I left. In the morning me, my mum andΒ connie (my wee sister) went to see our old next door nieghbours,Drew and Margret. On the way there my mum took me and connie in the sledge. When we got back after from connie trashing Drew and Margaret’s house,Β both my next door neighbours and Scott (my mum’s boyfriend) we shoveling all the snow of the road in front of our house. Once they had done that I went out with the grit and spredded it all over the place they’de shoveled. Later that day I play’d the wii and got a new high score on justΒ  dance 2 on a song called Girl friend, my score was over 1000 points.

On Tuesday I got my frogs into the Christmas spirit.I got one of my red topsΒ and my mum cut them and rolled them into hats and glued it on toΒ  Tom junior, Rosemary junior and there mum Tomary. They look great! πŸ™‚

On WednesdayΒ  I made christmas thing. I drew a huge sleigh and cut it out and put it on my wall.I drew and cut out 23 reindeer and I drew and cut out a santa with a sack. Each day I will put a reindeer up and when it gets to the 24th, Christmas eve I will put up the santa. On Christmas day I peel a of santa’s sack and behind it is a present πŸ™‚

So that was what I did during my days of snow,REMEMBER leave commentsΒ and untill next time C ya! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Oopsie Daises!

She might look cute and inicent but she’s not!

Well my cat pepper has a big scab on her face, so we got a cone to stop her from scratching it but because of her cone she cant get out the cat flap.Β While we where out the other day Pepper could’nt get out because of her cone. When we got back there was a bad smell, then we looked in the corner and ……………………….Pepper had done a pee! WeΒ  had to clean the pee with bleach spray. My Mum said if she did it again she would have to stay outside FOREVER!! ( My Mum’s cruel to my cat!)

froggie pages

1. a newly laid egg is a black dot in clear jelly

2. after two days the dot begins to look like a tiny tadpole

3.after ten days the tadpole is ready to hatch

4. after four weeks the feathery gills are replaced by internal gills

5. after about eight weeks back legs and then front legs appear. the tadpole begins to breathe air.Β 

6. after about 12 weeks the frog loses its tail and leaves the pond

7.Β  the frog hibernates in winter

8. in spring, the frog finds a mate and lays new eggs and then the life cycle starts again

Big News

Β Big news ,IΒ am now doing my talk on my cat Pepper

Class talk

WeΒ have to do a class talk soon and i’ve chosen to do it on RED EYED TREE FROGS! One, because i love frogs(but u probaly knew that!) and two, because there my favourite type of frog.

This is what they look like

red eyed tree frog

i’ll put more on about them once i’ve done my talk so untill then Bye πŸ™‚

Space facts

1. Scientists have named the sun sol and thats why the system of planet are called the solar system

2. The sun was born around 5 billion years ago in a huge cloud of gas and dust

3.The first man to the moon was neil armstrong

4. The second man to the moon was buzz aldron

Β 5. There are eight planets

6. The sun is over three hundred thousand time bigger than earth

7. The solar system formed about 4.6 billion years ago

8.Β There’sΒ a planet called mercury, a planet called venus, a planet called earth, a planet called mars, a planet called jupiter, a planet called saturn, a planet called uranus andΒ a planet called neptune.Β 

Β 9. Pluto is now a dwarf planet

10. The russians sent a dog to space befor any humans went there

11. NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

froggy facts

frogs are small animals that amphibians. amphibian means they spend part of there life in water and on land. they are cold blooded. there skin absobs in water so that means they dont have to drink water to survive. the largest frogΒ  is the giant or goliath frog . the smallest frog is monte iberia eleuth. frogs have webbed feet

bonfire night

PhotoStory5this is a video of how to be safe on bonfire night(btw it’s me thats speaking)

10 facts about kangaroos

1.kangaroos stand up like us on there two powerful back legs

2.they have large feet for leaping

3.they have strong,powerful tail for balance.

4.There are more than 50 different kinds of kangaroos

6. the can’t walk backwards

7.a group of kangaroos is called a mob

8.the kangaroos ancestors lived in trees

9. now 8 different kangaroos live in trees

1o.they are herbivores

My GoAnimate Movie

[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=c31892aaa499f9321ed69f" width="400" height="382" allowfullscreen="true" /]

MAX IN THE MIDDLE

THE PEOPLE WHO TAKE MAX INΒ  THE MIDDLE ARE ASH AND LAWRENCE

MONDAY

MONDAY WAS CALLED MEETING MONDAY WE PLAYED THE ZOMBIE GAME , TO PLAY IT YOU PICK A ZOMBIE AND THEY STAND IN THE MIDDLE, THEY GO FOR SOMEONE AND THE PERSON THERE GOING FOR HAS TO SAY SOMEONE’S NAMEΒ THREE TIMES IF YOU DON’T THE ZOMBIE GET’S YOU. THEN WE PLAYED THE FUNKY CHICKEN WHICH IS AWESOME!Β  THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT

EVERYBODY-LEFT LEFT LEFT RIGHT LEFT X2

LEADER-LET ME SEE YOUR FUNKY CHICKEN

EVERYBODY ELSE-WHAT’S THAT YOU SAY

LEADER- I SAID LET ME SEE YOUR FUNKY CHICKEN

EVERYBODY ELSE-WHAT’S THAT YOU SAY

LEADER- I SAID (THEN YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR ACTION )EG.PUCK PUCK PUCK PUCK PUCK PUCK PUCK PUCK PUCK PUCK PUCK PUCK PUCK(WHILE ACTING LIKE A CHICKEN)ONE MORE TIME

EVERYBODY ELSE-THEY COPY WHAT THE LEADER DID

LEADER- BACK IN LINE

THEN YOU DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO FUNKY CHICKEN IT COULD BE DIEING FLY, ZAPPING WIZARD, SIZZLING BACON , ANYTHING!

AT THE END OF THE DAY THERE WAS A STICKER NOMINATION!

TUESDAY

TUESDAY WAS TASTY TUESDAY WE WERE MAKING LOADS OF HEALTHY FOODS. THERE WAS THREE GROUPS, MY GROUP MADE TO FRUITY CRUMBLE TUMBLE ANOTHER GROUP MADE OATCAKES AND CHEESE AND ANOTHER GROUP MADE SAMON BOATS. WE HAD A CHANCE TO EAT THEM AT THE END, BUT I DIDN’T LIKE ANYTHING. THEN WE DID THE FIRT DANCE TO STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WHICH WAS QUITE EASY TO DO. THEN IT WAS THE STICKER NOMANATION AND I GOT A STICKER!

TO BE CONTINUED……….

AR Reading book 2

I’ve just finished my 2nd book which was ABBY madness and mayhem it was an other great book by Margaret Ryan. In this book Abby’s grandma usually get’s letters from her husband Handome harris but they have stopped coming, GASP! Abby’s mum has a new boyfriend called David. Abby’s grandma start’s a dog walking buisness. Abby and her grandma went to visit one of her grandma’s old friends MalcomΒ in jail because she was soΒ unhappyΒ  aboutΒ handsome harris not sending letters.Β Unfortonatly he did’nt know any thing about handsome.Grandma’s buisness was going quite well apart from the fact that she got left with a rude bird! What happened was that someone took there bird to Grandma because he said it was poorly. Grandma said”He looks fine to me, what have you been feeding him? The men said “There’s a packet in my van let me just go and get it”. He went to his van and never came back! In the story Christmas was coming up and Abby was so excited , Christmas came but Grandma was still not happy. There was a knock at the door, Abby said I’ll get it, she opened the door and standing before her was ……………………………………………….SANTAΒ ! ok mabey it wasn’t. Standing before her was…………………………………………………………………………………………. handome harris! Grandma was alot happier now!

I would give this book 9/10!

I’m reading another Abby book the last one boo whoo. I love Abby books!. So when I’ve finnished that book I’ll do this again

Bye for now remember leave comments 8)

more info on the kangaroos

GREY KANGAROO

RED KANGAROO

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β 

All of the large kangaroo’s have scientific names, the eastern grey kangaroo is called macropus giganteus whick means giant bigfoot and the red kangaroo is marcropus rufus which means red bigfoot.

Grey kangaroos grow to 1.5 metres tall. The males weigh about 70 kilograms and the females weigh half as much. Red kangaroos grow to 1.6 metres tall and weigh up to 90 kilograms. Antilopine kangaroos are similar in size to the grey kangaroos.Males can weigh as muchas 70 kilograms but females are alot smaller weighing only 30 kilograms.

The joeys (baby kangaroos) have to stay in their mum’s pouch for a while because if there out they won’t be able to survive.

Austrailian animals

The first animal I’ going to tell you about is the……………………..kangaroo

They have very powerful back legs. They can go as fast asΒ 40 miles per hour.They have got thick, fluffy hair which can be red grey or brown. Baby kangaroo’s are called joeys.There tail helps them balance. The female kangaroo’s are smaller than the male one’s. Kangaroo’s are herbivores which means they mostly eat grass. They can live a long time without water.A kangaroo’s a mammal.It moves by hopping.