My Story

Hi everyone! Sorry for not putting any posts on lately. I didn’t have time because I had football for 4 hours Monday-Friday then I forgot my password (oops!). But I remembered it so now I’m back (and better than ever)!

Well anyway, if you have looked at our class blog lately you will notice the post about the book binders, how their coming in to demonstrate how to make a book and Mrs V says they may even make some of our stories into real books! Well, I’ve started my story. You can view it on my wikispace. If you looked at my wikispace before and saw a storie called Captain Bombardment and the Attack of The Booger Boy then you should look at my wikispace again because I have restarted my story. It is now called The Terrible Time Machine. It is a completely diferent story from Captain Bombardment because Captain Bombardment was fiction but The Terrible Time Machine is part fiction part non-fiction.

That’s all I have to say for now. Remember to check out my story on my wikispace! See you!

4 thoughts on “My Story”

1. Nice to see you back blogging again, Andrew … I wonder if others have forgotten their new Glow passwords 🙂

I’ve had a look at your new story and it’s great. I can’t wait to read the rest!

1. Thx mrs v. I have done a bit more work on my story over the holiday. Its about 15 pages long in a word document now. I have used cool lettering like the type you get from comic life for my title to my story. I have some good ideas to continue my story with.

2. Hi Andrew,
    I really liked your story in your wiki-space. I would really like to have my own time-machine. I hope your story gets made into a real book.
    Keep blogging Andrew.

1. Thx MrSMathWizard. U may know this but the boy that has been answering ur math questions on our class twitter account was me.

Thx again for the comment.