Callendar 2

Hi everyone! If you have been looking at some of my older posts, you will probably notice the callendar. I really enjoyed doing that post so I am going to do it again. So heres my 2nd callendar…

Monday

Today was great. At school we got art in the morning, where we painted Aborigine designs on the boomerangs we were making. Then after playtime we got gym. Gym was really fun because we got to play a hockey match! In the afternoon we got I.C.T. In I.C.T we went on a thing called comic life. You can upload pictures and make them into a comic. You need to download it though. Click here to download it. After school I went to football training.

Tuesday

Today we got to go in the I.C.T suite in the morning instead of boring language! 🙂 In I.C.T I finished of my comic I was making in comic life. In the afternoon we got in the I.C.T suite again! We should of been doing french but the french teacher Mrs W was helping the other P6 with Max In The Middle (the other P6 get it this week). In the I.C.T suite I made my comic (from comic life) into a real comic. It’s really cool! Click here to view it. After school I went on my PS3, then wrote this post. Today was awesome!

Wednesday

Today was alright. We got in the computer suite but sadly I was in P7 for maths 🙁 . Luckily we got in the computer suite again in the afternoon 🙂 . I went on comic life again. After school wasn’t very exciting because my football training was cancelled.

I will update this post tomorrow. Remember and comment!!!!!!!!

1 Response to “Callendar 2”