Visit my ePortfolio!

Hi everyone! I now have a Glow Wiki as well as a blog. I am using my Glow Wiki as an ePortfolio. So if you want to view my ePortfolio click here.

Homer the Hamster!

Hi everyone! You know how I said I would do a new post about my hamster when I get it! Well I have it now (I actually got it 1 week ago but I waited until I had some pictures of it before I put on this post). His name is Homer and now he is about 10/11 weeks old. When I first got him he bit me and my mum but now he is tame. In this picture he is getting some food out of his food bowl. He puts the food in his pouches then empties it into it’s bed. I have a ball for it to run aroud in. It is quite funny when it is in it’s ball!

Here is a picture of it’s cage. You can’t see Homer because he is in his bed, as hamsters are nocturnal. We had a bit (well actually a lot) of hassle when we ordered the cage because it took 1 and a half weeks to come and then when it did come it was in pink! So my dad phoned the company we ordered the cage from and got them to deliver it in orange and blue, then take the pink cages back. 1 and a half weeks later they came with the orange cage and they took the pink ones back.

That’s all I have to say about my hamster for now. See ya!

Callendar House

Hi everyone! Everybody in my class went on a school trip to Callendar House last Friday. We went there to learn a bit more about the Victorians, which is our topic for this term. Anyway, our homework is to write about the trip so here is a post on what we did there…

When we arrived we were split into two groups. One group went into the Victorian Kitchen, and the other group (the one I was in) went into the Victorian Washing Room. My group went into the Victorian Washing Room. When we arrived in the Washing Room we were told about the tools the Victorian’s  used and then we had to guess how they used them. Then we got to try washing clothes using the tools that the Victorians used. We soon found out it was really hard work. After that the lady that was showing us around went and got 2 pieces of clothing that were made in the Victorian times and said that we had to try and think of answers to the following questions: Who do you think wore the clothes and what do you think they were made of? Then she brought in some tools used by the Victorians and asked us some questions about them. Then it was time for the two groups to swap places. My group went into the Victorian Kitchen and the other group went into the Laundry Room. In the Kitchen we made a Victorian recipe that the rich would have. I can’t remember the name of the food but here is the recipe. It’s for one bowl of the food.

You Will Need

A large bowl half-filled with cream

1 teaspoon of Rosemary

1 teaspoon of lemon juice

3 biscuits

Half a spoonfull of sugar

Small bowl half-filled with almonds

1 Mortar and Pestle

1 Whisk

Instructions

1. Whisk cream till thick.

2. Crush almonds with Mortar and Pestle.

3. Crush biscuits with Mortar and Pestle.

4. Pour crushed almonds and biscuits into bowl of cream.

5. Whisk until almonds and biscuits are mixed in with cream.

6. Put the teaspoon of rosemary in mixture and whisk.

7. Put the teaspoon of lemon juice in the mixture and whisk.

8. Put the sugar in the mixture and whisk.

9. Enjoy.

After we had made the food it was time to leave. We went outside and had our snack, then went back to school.

Hamster!

Hi everyone! I have some great news…I’m getting a hamster! 2 and a half weeks ago (a long time) my dad ordered two (2 because Ryan is getting one to) really cool hamster cages off a website called CagesWorld. There was a few problems but finally they came. They came yesterday so I am getting the hamster today after school. I will do another post later when I have the hamster and hopefully I will have some pictures of it. See ya!

Treasured Possesion

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven’t done a post for a while. I have been working on my ePortfolio. Anyway, everyone in my class had to write about their most treasured posession. I shall say what I wrote in the following post…

My most treasured posession is my new bike. My mum and dad got me it for my birthday this year. I love it. It’s my first ever bike with gears and it’s also my first ever adult bike. It came with a matching helmet. I could never throw it away because it’s really cool, has great suspension and cost lots.

Remember to comment. See Ya!

Merry Christmas

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas! I know Im a bit late for a Christmas post, but better late than never! Did you enjoy Christmas? And was Santa good to you?  He was good to me! I got loads of presents! I shall explane the story of my Christmas in the following post. So read on…

I had a very poor sleep on Christmas Eve I went to bed at 8:30 and got to sleep at 10 o’clock. I woke up at 3 o’clock and then again at 5 o’clock. Then I got to sleep till 7:30 and got up. My mum went downstairs to check if Santa had been. My mum came back up with good news so I woke up my little brother Ryan. Then me, Ryan and my mum went through to my little brother Bens room. We decided not to wake him up as he looked like he was in a deep sleep. So we went downstairs to the wonder waiting…When I walked in all I could see were presents. The presents for me were on the couch closest to the conservatory. The first present I opened was the biggest on. It was a 19 inch, HD TV with 50 Freeview channels. Then I opened the second biggest present. It was a Lego set called the Miedeval Market Village. I was really happy because it was on the list I wrote to Santa. I kept on opening presents and soon he living room was full of mine and my Ryan’s Christmas presents. Here is a list of some other things I got. Call Of Duty Black Ops, a toy gun, goalie gloves, sweets and 3 packs of Match Attacks.Their was a thing behind the couch for everyone to play with to. It was a 3 in 1 Pool Table, Air Hockey Table and Table Football. I am now really good at pool (I was already quite good at air hockey and table football). Once all the presents from Santa were opened me, Ryan and my mum (my dad was working dayshift) opened the presents from under the tree. Most of the ones for me were Selection Boxes. After all my presents were opened I went through to the den (the den is a name of one of the rooms in my house) and played Call Of Duty Black Ops on my PS3. Just after I had done the 1st mission on the Campaign, Ben woke up. I done one more mission then I went through and watched ben open his presents. Here are some of the presents Ben got. A Toy Story laptop (not a real laptop), a Fireman Sam bike, 3 Playmobil sets and some other things. After that I played Call of Duty Black ops again, until my Gran and Grandad came down with more presents! They got me a Lego set called the Lego City Passenger plane and Maltesers. My gran and grandad stayed at our house because they were having dinner their. Soon after my Grandma and Grandpa came down. They brought even more presents! They had a bagfull of presents for me, Ryan and Ben! I got chocolates, a DS game and some other stuff. Soon my Grandm and Grandpa left because they were going to my Auntie and Uncle’s house for their Christmas Dinner. My gran and grandad stayed and had their christmas dinner at my house. Our christmas dinner was delicious! Heres what we had. We had chicken, sausage wrapped in bacon, potatoes, potato mash and for dessert we had cheesecake or merangue and strawberries, or profiteroles.

So thats pretty much what I did on christmas day! See ya!

Birdies!

Hi everyone!. Today was a fun day at school because all the P6’s got outside to play because it has been a wet break since we started back! But about 10 minutes before the bell we all got a surprise. So heres the story…

It was a normal afternoon. We went outside for the last hour of the day as we had not got out at school since it started back. The other P6 was coming out as well. The other P6’s teacher was called Miss M. She brought out with her the little foam rockets. When we were outside we were told to get in groups of 10 to play the game she had in mind. I went with Aaron, Tommy, Kyle, Jack, Kian, Ryan R, Ryan L, and some other people. There was 7 people who didnt have a group so they had to stand at the side and watch. The game was this…Each team (there was 3 teams) had 1 of the foam rockets (there was also 3 of them). You had to throw the rocket as far as possible, then go and collect it. The winner is the person who throws it the furthest. Everyone got a shot. My team won all of the throws so we called ourselfs the champions. After that all of my team went with Miss M. Half of the other 2 teams also went. This was so the 7 people who didnt get a shot could get a shot. Miss M had taken out with her another foam rocket, but this one had a pump that came with it. There was no teams for this game. The idea was you had to use the pump to get the rocket to go the furthest. There was a final to see who was the best. I was rubbish at it and got nowhere near the final. The 2 finalists were Jack and Angus. The final was really close. They had to do it into the wind because it was the final. Angus got it about 2ft and Jack was just behind him. Unlucky Jack! Then something very peculiar happened. Someone shouted “Look over there!” And right over in the middle of the playground were 2 giant geese. They were flapping there giant wings like they were angry. They were wider than the widest human and about as tall as me (1.4 metres)! Mrs V and Mrs M rushed everyone in because they said they were dangerous. Someone went round to the janitors office an told him about it. He went out and calmed them down and gave them some food. In class I heard whta  happened (because I never saw how it happened, I just saw 2 angry geese flapping about). The 2 geese had laid eggs at our school and were returning to look after them. They were just in the middle of the playground when Anthony’s foam rocket hit one of the geese. That goose started flapping its wings in anger and then the other goose joined in. It was 2 rampaging geese going around the playground! Now you dont see that every day!

Incase you think Im lying, I swear on my own life all of that is true. See ya!

Winter Report

Hi everyone!  Everyone in my class needs to  do a post on their blog or wikispaces about what they done   during the break off school. It snowed for ages so the school was off. I am starting from the 1st Tuesday as I cant remember what I done the 1st Monday.

My Winter Report

Tuesday

Today men were due to come in from Glasgow to put new windows in my house. This was because the windows that were in my house at the time were quite old and drafty.The men didnt make it because the roads were really icy in Glasgow (and Falkirk). I was glad because if the men had came then I would have had to go to my grans (thats no actually that bad, its just because I wouldnt have my PS3). I went out and played in the snow and had a snowball fight. It was good snow for building so my dad brought up the idea of making a snowman. I went and rolled a ball of snow for the head of the snowman while my dad built up the body. I then rolled another ball of snow for my dad to use to build up the body. My dad helped me get the ball back to where the snowman was (in my front garden) because it was really big and heavy. Once the snowman was built my dad went back inside and I had a snowball fight with my next door neighbour Callum.

Wednesday

Today the men from Glasgow came in to put new windows in my house. We werent expecting them so when they arrived we were all in our pyjamas. My mum got dressed and took us to grannys house while the men were preparing all their stuff. Their was only two men that came so only one window was done at a time. When I arrived at my grans, my granny was just up and my grandad was away to the shops. He took a bit longer because of the snow and ice, which meant he couldn’t take his car. My gran was surprised as it was only about 9 o’clock and she thought that was the time we would be getting up at and not arriving at herhouse. She didnt have lots of the food we like because she wasnt expecting us.When I got in I said “Hi” to my gran then sat down on the couch and played my DS while my brothers Ryan and Ben ran around the house playing guns (in other words playing with my grans toy guns). Once I had been at my grans for about 30 minutes my grandad got up. He had to get ready right away and got to my Papa’s house to do his washing and see how he was getting on. My Papa is actually my Great-Grandad but I call him Papa fro short. he is 97 years old so my Grandad needs to look after him (he gets meals on wheels and stuff so my grandad doesnt do everything for him). Soon after my grandad left I went onto my grandads laptop. I went on my blog (which I am on right now) and worked on a post about when my little brother Ryan  signed for the falkirk academy. Then I went and played guns with Ryan and ben. Thats really what I done for most of the day. I slept at my grans because my house was freezing. I kind of felt sorry for my mum and dad, sleeping in a freezing house. I had to sleep next to Ben (who is only 3) becaus there is only 3 bedrooms in my grans house.

Thursday

Today I woke up and went downstairs to play my DS. I then had breakfast and got my clothes on (I was in my pyjamas). Then I had yesterdays advent calendar chocolate (I saved todays one for later).  I played a game of battleships with Ryan then had lunch. After lunch I watched TV for about 1 hour. Then I went on the laptop for about 1 hour. After that I went outside in the snow and had a snowball fight. At one point Ryan was advancing at me with 2 snowballs so I ran behind a bin with a huge pile of snow on top of it. Ryan ran at me and I just shoved all teh snow off the bin and onto him. He got some down his neck but it was funny. Soon after Ryan went in and that left me and grandad out in the snow. Grandad wanted to make a snowman so I agreed. They werent the best snowmen in the world because the snow wasnt good for building so I couldnt go and roll a ball of snow for a head, but they were still good given the circumstances. Then we went inside to have dinner. Soon after my mum came to pick us up and take us home. The house didnt smell very nice, it smlt like fresh paint. And we couldnt go in some of the rooms because they hadnt been cleaned (all the rooms were covered in wood shavings and stuff so they needed cleaning. All the bedrooms and the living room an kitchen were cleaned but the room with the computer and PS3 werent. I was still glad to be home, though.

Friday

When I woke up today I looked out the window and saw our snowman was leaning backwards, like someone had charged into it. I was quite annoyed because to fix it we would have to take the head off and demolish half the body. After lunch me and my dad went out to repair the snowman. The snow wasn’t good for building which made it hard. Luckily, the snow that my dad knocked off the snowman was good so we used that snow to fix the snowman. The new snowman looked better than the old one, I thought. It was bigger and was harder to knock over. Then a boy called Sam, who lives in my street, came out. Then my little brother Ryan came out and we all had a snowball fight.

Saturday

Today I would usually have football, but it was cancelled because of the snow. I had a lazy day instead. I stayed inside an played my PS3 and computer for some of the day. I went out for about 30 minutes and had a snowball fight, but came back in after I got snow in my eyes and down my neck. I then went up into my room and built some of my lego sets. I built up 2 sets, but they were both quite big. The 1st one was the lego castle. It was really cool and came with 8 minifigures (lego figures) and a dragon (made of lego). The 2nd one was the lego City Corner. It was made up of 2 buildings. The 1st building is a shop with only 1 floor, and the 2nd building was a pizza place with 3 floors. The 1st one is the kitchen, the 2nd one is the restaurant with tables and chairs and the last floor is the attic. The set also came with a bus, with enough seats to hold 5 passengers and the driver, and also 5 minifigures.

Sunday

Today my football coach had arranged for everyone in my team to go to Stenhousemuir Sports Centre for training, as we hadnt been able to play for about 1 week now. It was inside. We were there from 11:15 to 1:30 (I think). After that my mm had arranged with 2 of her friends called Fiona and Karen to go to a place in Stirling called the Springkerse View. I has a restaurant and play area inside. We all went to the play area. Ryan and Ben also came. Karen  had brought her kids called  Amy and Ryan and Fiona had brought her kids called Kate and Sara. Since there is 2 Ryans, lets call my little brother Ryan 2 and the other one Ryan 1. Me and Ryan 2 went away to play with Ryan 1. I found it quite hard to play with the 2 Ryans while looking after Ben. We all followed Ryan 1 and we started spying on this random guy who we called ‘the Guy’. Eventually I got Ben to play with the girls (Kate, Sara and Amy). Then this wee boy started running around trying to catch us. We called this boy ‘The Wee Guy’. Then we found that the girls were playing in this little place that we made our hideout. We called it ‘The Agency’. There was only 2 ways in, which were 2 tubes. These were easy to defend, because no unauthorised people were aloud in ‘The Agency’. Me and Ben guarded one of the tubes while Amy guarded the other one. Ryan 1 and 2, Kate and Sara all stayed in the middle bit. Then it was time for dinner. After dinner we never used the agency again because some toddlers crawled into it while we were away and we couldn’t get them to leave.

Monday

Today me and my dad went into Stirling to get a Christmas Tree. We went into a furniture place first to get new curtains for our new windows. When we went into B&Q to get the christmas tree. The nicest one was a 6ft Mixed Pine Artificial Tree. We bought it and carried it back to the car. Then we went into PC World to see if there was any games I might like to get for christmas. I wasn’t aloud to buy any though. On the way home we went into Torwood Garden Centre and bought a sledge. When we got home we went on the sledge. My dad is really good at it because when you come to a corner you go swinging round. Then Ryan came out and we had a snowball fight.

Tuesday

Today when I woke up I noticed that someone had knocked the head off our snowman. Me, Ryan and my dad went out and me and my dad put the head back on. After that we got out the sledge and my dad pulled us around. Then we had a snowball fight. I used great trick with the bin again. After that I went back inside and watched TV.

Signing For Falkirk

Hi everyone! You know how I said I was going to put a great post on soon? Well, here it is! This post is about when my little brother Ryan went to sign for Falkirk Academy! You may be thinking ‘So what? Falkirk are rubbish!’ Well you are wrong when it comes to the Falkirk Academy. They are one of the best academy teams in Scotland! Here is what happened…

Introduction

There was 3 other boys that went to sign for Falkirk. Out of the 4 people (including my little brother), 3 are in my football team. The ones who are in myt team were Ryan, Jamie and Alisdair (Alisdair’s nickname is Ali so we’ll just call him that). The other boy played for the Falkirk Community (the Falkirk Community isn’t as good as the Falkirk Academy), he is called Jack. You were aloud to bring your family with you so Ryan brought me (because I’m his big brother), Ben (my other little brother), my Mum, my Dad and my Grandad. Ali brought his Mum, his Dad, his Grandad and his two sisters. Jamie brought his big brother (called Mark), his big sister (I can’t remember her name), his Mum and his dad. Jack brought his Mum, Dad, Grandad and little sister.

Signing

First the scout who had brought Ryan, Jamie, Ali and Jack to the Falkirk Academy (the scout was called Ian)  took everyone to the Board Room (at the Falkirk Stadium, that’s where we were at this point). The Board Room is where the Chairman and stuff go to meet and talk about the club’s wellbeing and things like that. There was a man in their called Ross who told all the parents about what will happen if the boys sign the contract (even though I was their I wasn’t signing) and then he gave the boys the contract. Their dads needed to sign it as well as them. Once everyone had signed the contracts some people came into the room. They were the Deputy Chairman, the Head Goalkeeper Coach and one other person (I can’t remember who it was).

Tour

After that we got a tour of the stadium. First we went into the Trophy Room. There was lots of trophy’s in there, but none were league ones as you have to hand them back at the end of the season. At the end of the tour we were taken out to the track round the outside of the pitch. We were aloud to go on the actual pitch (your not normally aloud because they don’t want the pitch getting recked)! I got my photo taken in the goals while I was pretending to be a keeper! Then 2 Falkirk players came out. The first one was called Burton O’Brien. The second one was Higginbotttom (I can’t remember the players first name). I got my picture taken with them and I got an autograph.

Amarillo

After that Ian (the scout) took everyone up to the Amarillo. It was so busy there wasn’t even 1 spare seat! My dad got me and Ryan a coca-cola. He got a vodaca for my mum and him because they didn’t want to get drunk. My mum then gave me 2 pound and I got 2 packets of crisps for me and Ryan. They were ready salted flavour. We still couldn’t get a table so we had to stand and eat and drink. By the time we had finished our crisps there was a spare table up at the window where Ali was sitting. Me, Ryan, Jamie, Mark and Jamies big sister were all shoving each other to get onto the stools because there was only 2. In the end I got the best stool to myself and Jamie and Ryan shared the wobbly one. There was a man going around the amarillo with a tub for donations for a charity (I can’t remember what charity it was for).  My dad donated £4 so the man gave me and my little brother a 2 bags of sweets, which he was holding to give to all the children that donated. In it there was a selection of Haloween sweets (because this wasn’t very long after haloween). We took the sweets up to the stools at the window and watched the footballers train on the park. I had more of my sweets than Ryan did, but we both left some for the match.

The Match

Finally, the match was fue to begin. We took our seats. Everyone that was signing that day all sat at the same part of the stand. Ian and some of the other Falkirk scouts were sitting just behind us. Some of the Dundee fans were mad! They were about 21 years old. They were shouting and screaming songs with sweary words in them and jumping up and down. When Dundee scored the fans went mad and ran onto the park! They broke down a fence and wrecked part of the grass. A Dundee player (I cant remember his name) was a hacker. He booted a Falkirk player called McLain, tripped him up and jumped on him! The referee didnt see it so he got away witth his terrible crime.

Thats all I have to say for now. Remember and comment!

Computer Club

Hi everyone! Sorry for not doing any posts lately. I am going to try and make up for that today as I have 3 posts in mind to do.

At school there is a new club on at Wednesday afternons. It is called the Computer Club. I wanted to go but then I was told it’s only for Primary 4 and 3   🙁     . But, then Mrs V told us all that Mrs S (the Primary 3 teacher) needed some helpers, and wanted our class to help   🙂  ! I was a helper the first week, but the second week I forget about it and I was a homie for lunch (you have to be a packedlunch to help at the Computer Club). On the first week I was helping a boy in Primary 3 called Stuart. I was helping him make a comic on comic life, then I had to help him make a WeeMee on WeeWorld. The second week I was off but my friends told me we had to help the Primary 3’s and 4’s make a comic about school.

I will update this post next time the Computer Club is on. Until then, see ya!

My Story

Hi everyone! Sorry for not putting any posts on lately. I didn’t have time because I had football for 4 hours Monday-Friday then I forgot my password (oops!). But I remembered it so now I’m back (and better than ever)!

Well anyway, if you have looked at our class blog lately you will notice the post about the book binders, how their coming in to demonstrate how to make a book and Mrs V says they may even make some of our stories into real books! Well, I’ve started my story. You can view it on my wikispace. If you looked at my wikispace before and saw a storie called Captain Bombardment and the Attack of The Booger Boy then you should look at my wikispace again because I have restarted my story. It is now called The Terrible Time Machine. It is a completely diferent story from Captain Bombardment because Captain Bombardment was fiction but The Terrible Time Machine is part fiction part non-fiction.

That’s all I have to say for now. Remember to check out my story on my wikispace! See you!

My Wikispace

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more Hi everyone! Great news…I have a wikispace! A wikispace is like a blog only you don’t do posts, you add new pages and just do loads of posts on pages. My wikispace doesn’t have much on it just now, but I can tell you it will be better soon. If you go to http://www.wikispaces.com/ you can create your own wikispace.

Another thing I have to tell you is you should check out our class blog because there is a new post! It is a video of one of the dances we did at our Max in the Middle performance on Friday.

That’s all I have to say for now. Remember to check out my wikispace and our class blog!

My Go Animate

Hi everybody! With help from my friend Kian I manage to put my GoAnimate on my blog! So here it is…

September30 1151

My Comic!

Hi everyone! Mrs V put my comic from comic life on my blog! This time it is big enough to read! So heres my comic…

My Dream Team

I love football. So does most of the boys in my class. Lots of the boys in my class are great footballers, so heres my dream team for my class…

Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com

Heres the positions…Goalkeeper-Jack, Left Back-Dylan, Right back-Kyle, Center Back-Garry and Cameron B, Left Mid-Tommy, Right Mid-Ryan R, Center Mid-Andrew (me) and Lewis, Center Forward-Sean and Ryan L. That’s my P6V dream team.

See you later. Remember and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Favourite Music

Hi everyone! You probably won’t know this but…I love music! So heres my top ten songs…

1. Club Can’t Handle Me- Flo Rida

2. What If- Jason Derulo

3. Dynamite- Taio Cruz

4. In My Head- Jason Derulo

5. Break Your Heart- Taio Cruz

6. California Girls- Katy Perry

7. Your Love Is My Drug- Kesha

8. No Speak Americano- Youlandu

9. Ridin Solo- Jason Derulo

10. Solo- Iyaz

That’s all I have to say for now. See ya!

P.S. Remember and comment!!!!!! 

Callendar 2

Hi everyone! If you have been looking at some of my older posts, you will probably notice the callendar. I really enjoyed doing that post so I am going to do it again. So heres my 2nd callendar…

Monday

Today was great. At school we got art in the morning, where we painted Aborigine designs on the boomerangs we were making. Then after playtime we got gym. Gym was really fun because we got to play a hockey match! In the afternoon we got I.C.T. In I.C.T we went on a thing called comic life. You can upload pictures and make them into a comic. You need to download it though. Click here to download it. After school I went to football training.

Tuesday

Today we got to go in the I.C.T suite in the morning instead of boring language! 🙂 In I.C.T I finished of my comic I was making in comic life. In the afternoon we got in the I.C.T suite again! We should of been doing french but the french teacher Mrs W was helping the other P6 with Max In The Middle (the other P6 get it this week). In the I.C.T suite I made my comic (from comic life) into a real comic. It’s really cool! Click here to view it. After school I went on my PS3, then wrote this post. Today was awesome!

Wednesday

Today was alright. We got in the computer suite but sadly I was in P7 for maths 🙁 . Luckily we got in the computer suite again in the afternoon 🙂 . I went on comic life again. After school wasn’t very exciting because my football training was cancelled.

I will update this post tomorrow. Remember and comment!!!!!!!!

Football 3

Hi everyone! Now as you may know I play football every Saturday. This Saturday was awesome! We normally play at Forthbank, Alloa or Stenhousemuir but this season their is a new place we get matches at called Rapnloch. That is where we played earlier today. We were playing a team called Strathendrick. It was a smaller pitch than usual so we didn’t have a lot of room to sprint up the wing or pass out wide. I scored a hat trick. The first goal came nearly at half time. I got a chance to shoot so I booted it into the bottom corner. Just after half-time we got a corner. A boy in my team calledd Daniel crossed it in and I headered it into the corner. By now Strathendrick were trying very hard to get a goal and they eventually got one. ;(  Then Strathendrick got another goal and made it 2-2. Luckily I scored a goal in the last minute, got my hat trick and made us win the game. It was a tight game but we won!

That’s all I have to say for now. Remember and comment!!!!!!!!!

Max in the Middle

Hi everybody! Sorry if you are not very happy with me not putting any posts on lately. I have been really busy so I have not had the time. Anyway, all week we have been doing a project called Max in the Middle. Two people called Ash (a woman) and Lawrence (a man) came in and done all sorts of drama, dancing and stuff. Here is callendar of the events…

Monday

Today was the first day of Max in the Middle. Ash made up cool names for all the days and todays was Meeting Monday. Today we done lots of drama. We played cool games like the zombie game. For the zombie game everyone went in a circle and one person went in the middle. The person in the middle had to walk towards someone on the outside while acting like a zombie ( like walking slow and going uhhh). The person the ‘zombie’ was walking towards had to say someone else in the class’s name three times before the ‘zombie’ got to them. At the end of the day we had a sticker nomination. Five people in the class chose someone who they thought had worked well and behaved well and deserved a sticker. I was nominated by Mrs V because I tried hard and listened.

Tuesday

Today was Tasty Tuesday because we made food. We made the food up till lunchtime. There was three different foods. They were called Fruity Crumble Tumble, Salmon Boats and Oat Cakes with Cheese (bet you can guess what that’s made of!). I made the Fruity Crumble Tumble but I only liked the Salmon Boats. Here is the recipe for Fruity Crumble Tumble…

How to Make Fruity Crumble Trumble

What you will need: A packet of berries

Rice Krispies

Chopped up Pears, Pineapples and Peaches

Yoghurt

Honey

Spoons

Knifes

Plastic Cups

2 Bowls

A Bag

A Rolling Pin

Method: 1. Pour the berries into the bag.

2. With a Rolling Pin, crush all the berries.

3. Now pour the berries into a bowl.

4. Put the berries aside and get out the yoghurt and honey.

5. Pour the yoghurt into the other bowl and add two spoonfuls of honey.

6. Stir till all lumps have disappeared.

7. Put it aside and move onto the pinapple, peaches and pears.

8. If the fruit is not completely chopped up then chop it up.

9. Get your plastic cup.

10. Put two spoonfuls of fruit at the bottom of the cup. Put the honey and yoghurt mixture on top followed by the Rice Krispies. Last of all put the berries on top.

11. Enjoy.

You might enjoy this healthy little snack but I didn’t really like it. I didn’t like it because the berries we used at school were really sour. After lunch we practised our first dance. It was to the song called Stuck in the Middle With You by Stealers Wheels. It was quite a slow dance but it still had a few hard moves. I didn’t get nominated for the sticker nomination because you could only get nominated once.                                                                                                                                           

Wednesday

Today was called Workout Wednesday because we had to work really hard to master the first dance and learn the second dance. The second dance was to Everybody Dance Now. It was much quicker and harder but was more fun. We also had to try and finish off the play so all we had to do was rehearse on Thursday.

Thursday

Today was thinking Thursday because we had to finish off what we were going to do in our performance and put the performance together, then rehearse it. It was hard work and I began to think we would never perform the show because a lot of people were chatting and making silly comments. Eventually we put all the bits together and made our performance! 😉  We then had to rehearse because Ash and Lawrence wanted our show to be good. I was so excited because we were doing our show tomorrow!

Friday

Today was called Finale Friday because…it was the day of our performance! 🙂 😉 We performed all morning and I was so excited because we were going to do the show in front of our buddies and parents! I began to feel nervous though. The show went really well and everyone got a sticker after it. My mum and dad said they were really proud of me. 😉 I think I might just do a post about it on our class blog. 

That’s all I have to say for now. Remember and comment!!!!!         

Class Blog Team

Hi everyone! If you look at our Class Blog you will see that there are a few new posts. If you look closely you will see that they weren’t posted  by Mrs V. That is because Mrs V has been very busy lately so she hasn’t had time to put new posts on our Class Blog, 🙁 but luckily she has selected 4 people to be on the class blog team. Just now it is Kian G, me, Jack D and Natasha M. It was a good choice because we all have good blogs ourself and we know a lot about blogs.

Bye for now. Remember and comment!!!!!!

Rotating Cube

Mrs V has set up a new page on our Class Blog called web links. It has links to great websites for images, music, slideshows and other things. I got this cool rotating cube off lunapic. On lunapic you can make your own image things. To make a rotating cube you have to make pictures first then browse your computer for them. I got my two sign things from Image Chef and my avatar from my account on WeeWorld.

Bye for now. Remember and comment!!!!

Comments

So far I have had LOADS of comments on my blog! 🙂 I would like to thank all the people who left comments. If you see a post and you think of something that describes it or something to improve it don’t hesitate to comment.

Reading

As you may know I am addicted to reading. Especially Horrible History books.My favourite book in the world right now is Horrible Histories The Savage Stone Age. As you probably guessed it is about the Stone Age. I go to the library nearly every week and I finish most of my AR books in a day. When I went on holiday this year I got three Horrible History books from the bookshop. That’s all I have to say for now. Remember and comment!!!!!!!

Learning Log

Hi again! Today at school Mrs V gave us all a Learning Log. A learning log is when you get given something to find out about. It can be anything from finding out about food to finding out about magnetism. Most of the time you get a week to do it. We were lucky though because you normally have  to do it in a big jotter but we got to do ours on our blogs! Since our topic is on Australia my learning log is about Sydney! If any of the AllStars check out my blog could you please leave comments telling me a bit about Sydney! So heres my learning log…

My Learning Log about Sydney

About Sydney

Sydney is a big city on the coast of New South Wales. It is the largest city in Australia and has a huge population of about 4.5 million. A lot of people think it is the capital city of Australia but that would be a mistake, as it is actually Canberra that is the capital of Australia. Sydney is the capital state of New South Wales.

First Settlers

The first ever people to set foot in Australia were the Aborigines. Aboriginie means ‘ a native, a member of the earliest population’. They arrived in Australia when it was still the Ice Age here in Scotland! They had strange beliefs and lived a bit like the cavemen. The Aborigines made amazing cave paintings that we still wonder at today!

Who started Sydney?

Sydney was started by Arthur Phillip in 1788. He was leading 11 ships packed with 759 convicts to relieve the overcrowded jails.

That’s all I have time to write just now. Plz leave comments if you know any good facts about Australia!!!!!!!!

Accelerated Reading

Hi everyone! At school we no longer get reading homework! Instead we get a thing called Accelerated Reading (AR reading for short). You do a quiz once every term to determin what level you are. You then pick a book within your level. Once you have read the book you take a quiz on the book. Depending on what level you are depends on how much questions you have to answer. I  am going to use this post to tell you  about the books I read…

Horrible Histories Dark Knights and Dingy Castles

This was the first accelerated reading book I got. As you probably guessed it is about knights.I got 80% on the quiz. To pass you need to get 60% or over so I passed even though the average was 80% when the average is meant to be 85%.

Horrible Histories Groovy Greeks

This book was about the ancient greeks. I got 100% on the quiz and brought my average up to 90%.

Horrible Histories The Villanious Victorians

This book is about victorians. I got 100% again. My average is now 93.5%.

Horrible Histories The Blitzed Brits

This book is about the blitz in the second world war. I got 100% an brought my average up to 95%!

Horrible Histories The Rotten Romans

This book is about the Romans. I got 100% on the quiz and brought my average up to 96%!!!

Horrible Histories The Vicious Vikings

This book is about the Vikings. I got 80% on the quiz 🙁 and brought my average down 🙁 to 93.3%.

Horrible Histories The Awesome Egyptians

This book is about the Egyptians. I have not finished reading it yet.

I will update this post when I finish another book!