MOVING

I am moving to a different website so don’t comment on his one  but i haven’t moved yet so comment for now I will tell you when I haved moved websites . the new website sounds great that’s why I am moving sites it will do lots of different things that this site cant do and it will be a lot  easier to get on to as well  soz i have to go my mum is getting desert for me BYEEEEE 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

5th of november

on the 5th of november it was bonfire night. the 5th was very adventures for my family because at dinner time and my brother kind of split his head and he had a big cut on his head and it was gushing with blood it was so ohhhh i felt like i was going to faint even though it was my brother that had the accident . my mum phoned my grandma and she got here as Quick as she could  . my mum took him to the hospital and thats all i can tell you the now.

boness

i am so excited i am away to boness tommorow to run ( i am in cross country)

i am just so excited ahhhhh 🙂 🙂 i hope i am not last 🙁  i will be there for a long time and i have to go on a bus i hate busses . it costes 3 pound and i have to take a packed lunch a dont like packed lunches very much the teacher that is taking us is mrs w she is also the art and french teacher i just can’t wait ahhhhh its driving me CRAZY  sorry i have to go cas i just might go made bye ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

spam

hello i feel very tired because i was running every where yesterday and i just want to ask who thinks spam should stop because i once had spam and spam is bad none of my family like spam not including my aunties and uncles and cousins so there is all together for votes the now is twelve so haha spam here is somthing for you spam Beware of Dog

goodnight

good night sorry but i am going to bed very early because i feel very ill because i was just about sick at dinner that might just put that off yours but i had to tell you good luck at halloween here is a picture that i think is awesome Full Moon Photo

goodnight ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzz night night 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

along time

guess what my big sister is coming to the house on monday i havent seen her for longer than a year and thats along time i found this song for her

it used to be we couldent stand apart

but now that were older our lifes have new startes

you have your beauty and i have mine too

but there isnt a day that i dont think of you

i sit and remember the fun in the past

i pray every day that our memories will last

we have been through hard times first loves then laughs  galore

sisters like you in my life i will never ignore

sometimes i wonder if we are sisters

but then i wouldent now one of my friends

so today i want to tell you what was on my mind

your my sister my friend were two of a kind

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 .

song

i found this on a website i dont know what it is called so awell here is a poem for vania and abbie my best friends

just like a rose

so precious and rare

for ever friendship

the three of us share

planted with kindness

warmed by the sun

of caring and sharing

laughter and fun

its  grounded in trust

and nurtured  by love

of a sprinkling of grace

from god up above

tears of sadness and joy

like dew renew this friendship

i share with you

and in the hearts and garden

we find the room to be ourselfs

to grow and bloom

a blessing of beauty unsurpassed

our friendships a flower

that will always last

bye bye 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

my holiday

On my holiday I went to Glasgow and I had so much fun. Once i got there i met abbie and we all went to peoples palace then the cafe. my favorite part of the peoples palace was the banana boots they were COOL.  Then we went to 2 different shops.  i got a winnie the pooh sweet jar well ithink it is a sweet jar anyway and a cowboy hat my mum got black high heels and abbie got a long black dress that she changed into for he rest of the day .after that we went to get abbies daughter molly . NEXT we went to the pub but that didnt work out so we went to another pub but that also didnt work out . They were both Wetherspoons. 🙁

so we just went to abbies house which we had to go on another train soon we went o the pub near her house and again that also didnt work out

we all went to papa johns pizza place and the spar to get drinks  we all went back to her house so in the house there was   abbie ,mum ,katherine my big sister,andrew my big brother,me myself , sophie my little sister, and molly abbies daughter . there was a knock at the door and it was matthew, catie and andy . andy is abbies friend matthew is her son and catie is also her daughter . about  three hours later  katherine  fell asleep so we all went home on two trains and a taxi the amount of train train tickets we had, you  could of played cards with them btw that was sarcastic .

once i get home

once i get home i am going to leave this gigantic post about my holiday which i wrote on a bit of paper and it was 4 pages lond it took me two days to write and i am going take it into school so i mistakingly wrote it back wards OOOOPPPPSSS    

GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEE  and SEE U LATER 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂  🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

esio trot

esio trot is a book that my mum got today and the book is really funny because i have read it at school and i will tell you a bit about it the know .esio trot is about a man called mister hoppy and  mrs silver and mr hoppy is in love with her . but mrs silver only has eyes for a ma called alfie . her pet tortoise. how can he ever compete with such a rival

he comes up with a bald plan  to win his lady’s love, involving some clever riddles and a whole army of tortoises . bye the way esio trot is back wards for tortoise at the back of the book it says esiotrot esiotrot teg rebbig rebbig so ell more tomorrow because i am tired BYE

z zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z z z z

part 2 on experionse

Katherine just got home from carron primary and she LOVED it she has only been there for six hours and she already knows Mya, Sam, Sophie, Ross, Natasha, Daniel, Max, Ryan, unfortunatly she doesn’t remember any more but she is liking it so much. at the class today she was with the p1s it must have soooooo fun guess her favorite time of today was playing with the little ones she is just so lucky isn’t she  so thats all for now because i am away to read the first part of my book i might tell you about it once i am finished the 1 chapter  OK byebye i will tell you more tomorrow 🙂 🙂 🙂

expeirions

my big sister katherine is starting her work experions today as a teacher she wanted to do it in carronshore primary because i was there but she was put in to carron primary 🙁 poor her  here is a picture of carronshore primary i got it off the class blog if your wondering

my big sisters friend really wanted to be a vet for work experions but no one would take her because she was only fifteen and she got anoyyed so instead she is doing the same as my big sister a teacher but there not in the same school but at least she is ina school to be exact bainsford primary well at least i think it was either  bainsford or larbert village i will tell you how it went tommorow or tonight

natasha

Natasha has the best drawing skills ever hey are just soooooooooooo COOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see Natasha drawings on her blog if you go on carronshore blog then a the top it says our glow blogs press that and it will come up with our names look for natasha and that is hers .

robert

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Roberts moving it will be so weird without him being at the school.it will be seriously weird weirder than weird  its because he is always there now hies NEVER going to be there ahhhhhhhhhhhh. he is moving because he lives far away from the school and he has to get a taxi every day and it will be costing his family a FORTUNE so thats it he wont be here on monday 🙁 bye-bye Robert .