meet the team

My name is Mason I am the Manager and i am under control of everything in this zoo from payments to  feeding the animals mouths, I am also here to make sure your time at the zoo time here is treasured so enjoy yourselfs and you can also look at our times for the events and now ill pass you on to our designer.(◠‿◠)

my name is katy and  I am the designer I also feed the flamingos and clean out there encloser so ya bye! I will pass you on to the Financial advisor.

hello I am Reece I am the financial advisor as you know, my job is to manage our money and I do feed the pandas sometimes

panda facts

1. baby pandas are born pink
  2. pandas are real bears
  3. pandas have thick skin
  4. pandas don’t hibernate
  5. pandas prefer to be alone
  6. pandas are the only bears with thumbs
  7. china has many names for pandas
  8. there eyes are different from other bears
  9. they spend a lot of there days eating
  10. they like to keep it regular

Peacocks

It is not all that aware to everyone but Peacocks do NOT like snakes,A Peacock or Peahen do not want those snakes to live in their territory so they will actively fight the Snakes not matter what the cost(even if its a poisonous) , and they will also eat them!

Meerkats

A group Meerkats is Referred to a gang ,manor or a mob

Meerkats will mark their gangs with scents so they can recognise them and see if there is any of rival gangs around.

While a group is out to get some food the others left behind will “Babysit” the young pups.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meerkats are (weirdly enough) immune to Snake and Scorpion venom, This allows them to feed on these creatures from time to time.

There are different sounds that Meerkats can make to attract and repell Snakes from their home land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our oldest Meerkat jimmy  is 10 years old he has three children and they have children too !!!                                                                                               This is jimmy smiling for the camera!

Event times

This is where you will see the times of events it may change due to COVID-19 so check frequently just In case also the animals that are in the petting shows are domestic so they won’t attack don’t worry and have a good time at animal paradise

eagle holding and show: Mondays 2:00pm

flamingo feeding: Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:30pm

meerkat meeting and petting: Wednesdays 11:30am

panda feeding and petting: Fridays 4:00pm

5 flamingo facts

1.   there are 6 different flamingo species

2. adult flamingos grow 4 to 5 feet tall

3.  the feathers under the wings are  black

4. flamingos are not endangered they are classified as least concern

5. plastic lawn flamingos are an American cultural

Red Pandas

The red panda is actually known as the “first panda” because it was so named nearly 50 years before the giant panda was named.

The red panda is actually not a panda! Its believed the its name is derived from the Nepalese words “Nigalya Ponya” which translates into “Bamboo Eater”!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Red Panda eats over 200 bamboo shoots and leaves per day, which is about 20 to their 30%  of their body weight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red Pandas are the only known non-primate Mammals to show a preferance  for the artificial sweetener Aspartame.

This is Ginger she is our youngest Red Panda she is 4 years old!

The Fun BEGINS Here!

we have  Flamingos ,Meerkats , RED PANDAS , Pandas ,hyenas, everything (kind of) and here we work on pleasing both you and our animals with this site you can meet our animals check show times and much more we hope you have a good time both here and at animal paradise goodbye for now 😁