Inspiring Classrooms is a project created by the First Minister’s Reading Challenge to help schools build and sustain a reading culture.
Schools can apply to Inspiring Classrooms to receive a small grant for a project of their choice which includes an author visit and books for Primary 1 – 7 children taking part in the First Minister’s Reading Challenge.
The 2nd round of funding is now open for applications:
- 16 February 2018 – Application deadline
- 9 March 2018 – Notification of outcome
- March 2018 – Funding distributed
- March – June 2018 – Events held
- June 2018 – Evaluation feedback deadline
Find out more about Inspiring Classrooms here.