Aviemore !!!

On the October holidays i went to Aviemore  for three days,  i left on the Sunday and came back on the Tuesday and it was in the hills.It was a big hotel i went with my mum and dad and  my little sister Sophie, it took two hours and on the way we had to stop at a cafe and i had sausage,egg and beans. When we arrived at the hotel we went swimming, the pool had a wave machine and a big slide, my Dad even went down and he got stuck half way.I went down the slide to and i never got stuck i can touch the ground of the swimming pool the full way because i am tall.After the swimming we got changed for dinner, we had to walk because it was a bit far but it never took long, it was our first time going to the restaraunt and their was a adults menu and a kids buffy.Their was jelly,fish,piazza,macaroni,and after dinner we went to the kids disco, their was a clown called bubbles and he was very funny and he made balloons for every body, i got two swordes and my Little sister got a flower, my dad was laughing at him and his funny jokes. I went up and dance to the cha cha slide and i was very good, after the disco it was half ten so we all walked to the apartment and we got changed and went to bed.The next day we went for breakfast and after our breakfast we went round the shops, i went to look at the toys and my little sister went to look for hello kitty and she got a hello kitty lolly pop and i got a big lolly pop.The next day we went up the rallway Caiangorm mountains,it was 3500 feet high,it took 20 minutes to get up when we got up we went to look at the view and it was really good so we went to the cafe and i got a bit of short bread and a drink,i fell a sleep on the sofa and after that we went on the railway again and it was brilliant ,so when we got to the botom we went back to the hotel and played on the inflatables for 2 hours and then we had to go home.

8 Responses to “Aviemore !!!”