It is recommend that you read the following guidance to assist you when completing Child’s Plan paperwork.
Please Note – when clicking on the links in the document, some may give a Security Warning, click Allow then Open when prompted, you can then save the document as required. Some documents may take longer to open due their size.
If you wish to give any feedback or comments on the guidance, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Previously IAF Forms
Please Note – when clicking on the links below, choose Open when prompted then save the document(s) as required.
Form 2b should now be used by all Services/Agencies for Child Protection referrals and replaces ALL CP1s. The Child’s Plan Framework forms should then be used appropriately for the ongoing CP processes.
- Form 1 – Child/Young Person and Family Core Information
- Form 2A – Wellbeing Observations and Assessment
- Form 2B – Notification of Child Protection Concern
- Form 3 – My World Assessment
- Form 4 – Child/Young Person’s Action Plan
- Form 4A – Compulsory Measures
- Form 4B – Child Protection Registration
- Form 4C – Throughcare and Aftercare
- Form 5 – Report for Child/Young Person’s Meeting
- Form 6 – Record of Child/Young Person’s Meeting
- Form 7 – Chronology
- Form 8 – Non-disclosure of Information
- Form 9A – Placement Arrangement
- Form 9B – Placement Agreement
If you wish to save all Child’s Plan forms at once, please click on the link below where you will be prompted to Open the folder. From there you can save all forms onto your system. Some documents may take longer to open due their size.
Please Note – several links below will prompt you to Open the file, this will allow you to view and save documents as required.
Detailed Chronology Guidance – Choose Open when prompted.
TAC Pack (folder with 6 documents) – Choose Open when prompted.
Risk Assessment Toolkit (folder with 29 documents) – Choose Open when prompted.
Resilience Matrix template – Choose Open when prompted.
Leaflets – What is GIRFEC?, Information Sharing, Named Person Service
Chronology Powtoon (a short animation informing you on good practice when completing The Child’s Plan Form 7 – Chronology)