Reporting a Child Protection Concern

We all want our communities to be places where children and young people are safe, enjoy good health and have access to a wide range of positive experiences and opportunities but unfortunately not all children are protected or well cared for.

If you have a concern about the safety of a child- please contact your local social work team, or the police now.

During the day:

Clackmannanshire Council           01259 225000

Falkirk Council                                01324 506070

Stirling Council                                01786 471177

Out of Hours (after 5.00pm and at weekends and public holidays)   01786 470500

Police Scotland     101 (or 999 – if a child is at immediate risk of harm)

A notification of Child Protection Concern (Form 2B) should always be completed following the telephone call.

Form 2B