Welcome to the Practitioner Pages

These pages are a resource for all community planning partnership staff (children and adult services) working in Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling.

This is the short weblink to this site: http://bit.ly/PractitionerPages

GIRFEC Refresh

11/05/2021

New Resource – Age of Criminal Responsibility

08/26/2021

Please see below a new awareness and information resource about the Age of Criminal Responsibility. Read more

Latest Online Training Courses from FVADP

07/30/2021

Please see the following website for latest online training courses for 2021. Training – Scottish Drugs Forum (sdftraining.org.uk) Read more

Children & Young People’s Commissioner Scotland

07/27/2021

Children & Families Training Programme April 2021 – March 2022

04/16/2021

Please see below spreadsheet detailing upcoming training courses Children & Families Training Programme April 2021 – March 2022 * Clicking above link will download spreadsheet. Read more

If you would like to give us any feedback or have any queries please email practitionerpages@falkirk.gov.uk

If you have anything you would like to publish on the pages, please use the Request Forms

You should discuss any item you wish to be published with the relevant Lead Person, you can find this here.

To help keep these pages up to date, please keep any time sensitive information on a ‘post’ rather than a ‘page’.

If you need to contact the lead for the page you want to update or, the Practitioner Pages Governance group, contact details can be found here

Introduction to the Practitioner Pages

Click on each element of the image below to find out more (or watch the videos for each section of this image)

Introduction to the Practitioner Pages
What are the Practitioner Pages? Why do we have the Practitioner Pages? Where can I find the Practitioner Pages? Do I need to sign in or log in? What will I find on the Practitioner Pages? Can I add new content to the practitioner pages? How do I give feedback about the Practitioner Pages?

What are the Practitioner Pages?

The Practitioner Pages are an online resource bank for multi-agency staff who work with children, young people, adults and families across Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling

Why do we have the Practitioner Pages?

Keeping people safe is a responsibility shared between all agencies across Forth Valley- Police Scotland, NHS Forth Valley, Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling Councils and third sector partners. The Pages keep us all connected.

Where can I find the Practitioner Pages?

They can be found here:

http://bit.ly/PractitionerPages

Learn more by clicking on the Home Page categories (Top Left) or the Menu button (on mobile devices)

Do I need to sign in or log in?

The Practitioners Pages site is hosted on a public-facing Glow WordPress site which is accessible on the internet to all - you do not need a login to access the site.

What will I find on the Practitioner Pages?

You will find information on Corporate Parenting, Community Planning, Child Protection, Adult Support and Protection, Gender Based Violence, Substance Use Support, MAPPA, GIRFEC and Learning & Development.

Can I add new content to the practitioner pages?

If there is something you would like added to the pages, fill in the request form, a link to which appears on the home page of the site http://bit.ly/PractitionerPages

How do I give feedback about the Practitioner Pages?

Comments and suggestions to improve the Practitioner Pages are welcome. You can contact us (the Governance Group)  practitionerpages@falkirk.gov.uk