- Provide strategic leadership for primary and secondary schools in delivery of technologies and ICT in learning and teaching.
- Organise and deliver ICT continuing professional development courses across educational establishments.
- Provide support and guidance to schools in the implementation and development of national ICT strategies, including Glow
- Provide ICT support for Education Service staff in relation to developments within the curriculum of primary and secondary schools.
- Identify and evaluate resources
- Develop training/curriculum support materials
- Identify and disseminate examples of good practice
- Provide advice, support and project management in relation to hardware, software, systems, policies, guidance and ICT provision for educational establishments.
- Provide support for ICT Co-ordinators to support embedding ICT across the curriculum
- Consult and liaise with all relevant stakeholders locally and nationally in order to ensure the most appropriate ICT provision for learning and teaching in Falkirk Council establishments.