RECOUNT OF WOODS – Andrew

On Friday we went to the woods. The cyclists went on the the cycle path and the walkers took the walk path. I was walking because my bike needs its chain oiled up because they were rusty. When we were going to the woods we needed to walk in the fields because the trees had blown down on the path. When we reached the woods we went to our base. We went to the woods to make a minibeast mansion. We got into our groups and the people in my group were Maia, Katie, Adam and Stewart. At first we all tried to look for a safe place for our minibeast mansion so they wouldn’t get stood on. We eventually found a place. It was a broken tree. We picked the bottom part of the tree. At first we dug a hole and we got sticks for the roof and then we put these big chunky leaves and started making a roof with it and we started to collect more of them.  Adam, Maia and Stewart got sticks for us and I was thinking that if you put lots of sticks at the front you could make a gate and so that’s what we did. After that we needed to go back to school. It was funny because the walkers wanted to beat the cyclists to school and the cyclists wanted to beat the walkers to school but me and the walkers won because they had a longer path to go and plus they need to change into normal shoes again.

One thought on “RECOUNT OF WOODS – Andrew”

1. I didn’t realise that we were racing each other back from the woods, Andrew. What a challenge for next time!