Bean Geese Board Games

To demonstrate our learning about Bean Geese, P4/5 and P5/6 have created board games.  Some children based their board games on their own favourite board games such as Snakes & Ladders and Monopoly.  Building into Literacy work, the children had to then write the rules to play the games and trial them.

10 thoughts on “Bean Geese Board Games”

1. i enjoyed this topic it as giving us great experiences we have enjoyed activity thank you

2. I had a great time this morning visiting your school and hearing about all the amazing projects you’ve been doing on the bean geese. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing all your learning with everyone. Look forward to hearing about all the local wildlife you spot with your new binoculars.

3. I had a great time this morning visiting your school and hearing about all the amazing projects you\’ve been doing on the bean geese. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing all your learning with everyone. Look forward to hearing about all the local wildlife you spot with your new binoculars.

4. I had a great time this morning visiting your school and hearing about all the amazing projects you\\\’ve been doing on the bean geese. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing all your learning with everyone. Look forward to hearing about all the local wildlife you spot with your new binoculars.