9 thoughts on “Outdoor Learning”

1. What was your favourite activity-
    1. Making compasses from natural materials
    2. Designing and following instructions to hidden objects using the compasses and metre sticks we made
    3. Collecting materials and sorting them into order based on something about them (e.g. smoothest to roughest)
    4. Finding fractions of materials as a large group in class
    5. Recreating the river course using the cones, etc.
    6. Designing our own map symbols then walking round the school grounds to keep a tally of what we found

2. On the river that p4/5 done my mum found it funny and it was cool and how did you get those effects on it?

3. Hi Shelbie, glad to hear mum liked the video. I used Windows Movie Maker to make the video smaller for the internet. It has all these different effects that you just click to add.

4. Cool photos, feeling nervous about the quiz (hopefully we’ll win) and my favourite was 3, because we could be as creative as we liked with it and I kind of needed that considering I had a ball of grass 🙁

5. For the favourite activity I choose number 3. In our group mine was obvious because mine was the heaviest. I had a stick with something on the top.:)

6. At my litte brothers house had a great day went to adventure planet but before we went to m and ds it was great and i’m going to have a sleepover but the best thing today was m and ds

7. Sounds like you had a great time at M & D’s Shelbie. Your daffodil bulb might have more than one flower, it just depends how the plant grows.