Marie Curie Daffodils

The Marie Curie daffodils we’re growing on the window ledge are starting to get big. Millie’s seems to be making particularly good progress just now. Maybe people should try singing to them- some people say that helps plants grow! What would you sing to your plant?

27 thoughts on “Marie Curie Daffodils”

1. Your Daffodil plant pot covers are looking fab!
    I can’t believe its been a full year already since I was at Antonine but it’s lovely to see what Mr Farrington and P4/5 are getting up to.

2. Hi Miss Bell! Thanks for having a look at our blog 🙂 Always good to hear from friends in other places.

3. I would probably sing Crno i Belo to my plant, a song from the FYROM, that entered in Eurovision and made it to the final.

4. that daffodil looks really really cool i hope when i sing to my plant it will grow quicker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I\’m now on the ipad at home and I would also sing L\’amore A Femmina by Nina Zilli, an Italian song that was quite close to Crno I Belo on the rankings of Eurovision. It had 101 points and Crno I Belo had 73. You can see all Eurovision news and results here: http://www.eurovision.tv/page/malmo-2013

6. That’s good that the blog works on ipads. If Wales had an entry for Eurovision maybe that would be appropriate, seeing as we are growing daffodils! 😀

7. Hope to see more cool things on the blog.like some of our maps the class made i liked some of them . What i like about our blog is how we add new things and they are cool.

8. Millie awsome daffoidil. I Think it is the biggest doffodil in class Claudia said to say that this was typed on Eva’s Xbox.

9. No need to :'( they are all gradually growing, some just take a while longer than others. It’s not spring time yet so there’s still time. I’m not sure pouring yoghurt on it will help much…