Letter from Clawfang (by Erin)

Dear earthlings,

I am claw fang and I am writing this letter to say that I’m coming down to your planet.

I have been sent a letter from Bonnybridge and I am desperate to know who sent it. If you know could you send it to claw fang 2. That means I’m 2.

I am just wondering if, just maybe, please, do you have any fire? It’s all I can eat. Also do you have sweet mud? It’s all I can drink. If you do then send some up because I’m starving!!!!!!!! Send it up to balackamot 555. Tomorrow I am coming down to and I need ammo for my ship.

I heard anto9 primary school need things to do down in earth so please tell me what anto9 is like. If I like it I might start school there.

If you have ever heard of a pond I would like to know about it. There is a sport called fishing in my planet and I love it.

The last thing in this letter is I’m warning you. bootsal569 is evil; he is coming to destroy your planet.

You can stop him by making the gold trees blow. You can find them under rough castle.

Yous sincerely   

Claw fang 2                       

p.s I warned you about bootsal569, he will come!!!

Ps++ I have been learning your language and I can speell some too. I can’t speell everything  right yet!