PE5

Updates from the pupils and Mrs MacGillivray.

May 31, 2018
by Craig
1 Comment

Health/Eco Week

This week at Sgoil Bhalle a’ Mhanaich it is Health/Eco week. On Monday all the classes went to visit the Ambulance. On Tuesday P4-7 went to Liniclate school for Inter school sports. On Wednesday we had a fun day for Mrs Levack retiring and there was a Staff vs Pupils game of rounders. Today is Thursday and we are back to normal school work. Tomorrow it is our school sports. I am very exicted for school sports tomorrow.

May 7, 2018
by Adam
0 comments

Inter school sports

We are going to the Inter School Sports which is when every school from Uist and Barra compete.

But we only have till the 29th of May.

I am doing 75 metre, 600 metre, long jump, 150 metre and cricket ball throw.

April 27, 2018
by User deactivated
0 comments

Stornoway

In 2 weeks Saturday is a running competition in Stornoway . In my class all I KNOW OF IS THAT IS Krystal AND I  are GOING! I CAN’T WAIT!!

You GET TO BRING £10 with you to spend! You get to choose the Events you want to do. It is KRYSTALS FIRST TIME!! I hope she enjoys it! The highlight of it is shopping in Argos and I don’ t know what I want to buy.

April 19, 2018
by Mrs Macgillivray
0 comments

Welcome Back!

Week 1 of Term 4 is almost complete! How lovely to have everyone back and all busy working hard this week!

I have been very impressed with PE5’s work on Similes and the fantastic personal poems they created!

April 19, 2018
by Krystal
0 comments

Simile Poem

I am as fast as a horse.

My eyes are as blue as the sky.

My ears can hear like a Black Labrador.

My brain is as smart as a scientist.

My nose can smell like a rabbit

My heart is as big as a giraffe.

I am Krystal MacDonald.

April 15, 2018
by Krystal
0 comments

UCRS

UCRS stands for Uist Community Riding School.

You can go to the stables on a Saturday because its called Saturday club its fun and amazing you get to ride a pony or a horse then you get picked up.

The time you should come is 12.00 then leave at 1.30.

March 28, 2018
by Keira
0 comments

Keira’s holiday to Cyprus

For my holidays I am going to Cyprus for two weeks. We are staying in a very large villa in Paphos it has six bedrooms and a game room. We are going to Jumbo, Jumbo is a big shopping mall. We are also going to the water park. I CAN’T WAIT !!!!!