Welcome Message

I do hope that you find this blog useful and informative.  It has been set up following feedback from service users and other stakeholders. The menu headings above provide access to relevant information.

Schools in the Western Isles will begin to return from Wednesday 12th August. I am aware that parents may have questions in relation to pupils returning to school. We have added a new page called Returning to School Buildings which we will update as information becomes available. This page can be accessed through the menu bar above.

You can also use this Blog to ask any other questions that you may have by selecting the Returning to School post on the left hand side of this page under “Recent Posts” and put your question in the comments box. Responses to your questions will appear under your post.

Updates on what I and other Officers in the Department have done to respond to issues raised by yourselves are listed under “Recent Posts” on the left side of this page.

bchisholm

Bernard Chisholm

Director of Education, Skills  and Children’s Services,

Comhairle nan Eilean Siar.