AGM

Dear Parents,

I hope everybody had a lovely summer holiday and that the start of term has gone well.

The Parent Council will be holding it’s AGM on Monday 11th September at 18:30 in Williamwood High School.

We would love to see you there – faces new and old are always welcome!

We will be looking to elect the Council for the 2017/2018 term, and so are looking for anybody interested in becoming involved. The positions available are: Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary and Treasurer. We are also looking to appoint committee members and class reps.  We are also looking for volunteers to support our Fundraising sub-group, that will operate and meet outwith the formal PC meetings

If you would like to be considered for any of these roles, and would like more information, please reply to this email.

If you have any issues or questions for us to present to the school, please can these be sent no later than Fri 1st Sept.

Finally, can I also take this opportunity to carry out some admin and ask anyone receiving this mail that wishes to be removed from the mailing list please reply and I will delete your details.

Thank you

Kind Regards,

Laura Brookman

(Secretary-elect)