Assembly

Well done to all the boys and girls for their amazing assembly today. We hope all the parents loved it too.  Our assembly shared some our learning from this term.  We talked about light and dark, the sun and moon, day and night, fireworks, fire safety, 2D shape and 3D objects, poetry and some interesting fireworks vocabulary.  We have been very busy!

Balancing

This morning, we were playing on the see-saws.  We were learning to balance on them and transfer our weight from one side to the other.

I was scared of letting go of the teacher in case I fell but I took my time and learned how to balance on my own. My teacher was very proud of me.

We were enjoying balancing so we decided to borrow a bench from the gym hall to walk along. We turned it upside down and it was very hard to balance on.  We also used our building blocks to make stepping stones.

I decided to but objects on each end of the see-saw. I noticed that when I made one side heavier, that side would fall down.

Parents’ Facebook Group

Please join the Busby Nursery Parents’ Group on facebook for information and reminders about our nursery class.

The group is run by our parents, for our parents.

Follow the link below or scan the QR code.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2240405602904814?tsid=0.0693757892378537&source=result