When it comes to making career decisions, you’re one of the first people your child will turn to for help. Working through the following My World of Work sections with your child, will help to spark ideas for their career and explore the routes they could take. So, you’ll feel confident in supporting them to make important decisions.
- How to Help Your Child When They Recieve Exam Results
- Choosing School Subjects
- What Comes After School?
- Helping Your Child Prepare to Leave School
- Learning Pathways in the Senior Phase and Beyond
- Why a Part-Time Job could be good for your Teenager
- Help with Application Forms
- Preparing Your Child for their First Interview