Class of 2023a

—-PRIMARY 6A—MONTHLY BLOG—–East Renfrewshire site

August Fun!

Hello and welcome to our first class blog in Primary 6!

We have all settled in nicely into life in The Learning Lodge and are looking forward to an action packed year!

We have revisited nouns, verbs, adverbs and adjectives. We also wrote a piece about our favourite topic… ourselves! 

We are doing lots of revision in Maths and will soon be moving on to fractions, time and number work. Mr McLaughlin is ensuring that we are trying our best and presenting our work as neatly and accurately as we can. Our pencil sharpeners and rulers have never been busier!

We worked together to create a Class Charter and looked at our rights. We also created ‘Life Islands’ which we used to show what makes us, us. They were very good!

Enzo says, “I like doing the work in Maths just now, because I forgot a lot over the Summer!”

Hafsa A says, ” I like being in the Learning Lodge, because we’re out the way!”

Leon says, “I like getting a time in the MUGA and the adventure trail.”

Kirsten says, ” I liked creating My Life Island and creating goals for the year.”

Connor says, “I liked creating the My Life Island and the Starbursts.”

Mr McLaughlin regularly posts our work on Twitter… so check it out and if you like it… like it!