Primary 7b 21/22

Class of 2022

Homework 11.3.19

Spelling: LI: air

Due to the volume of online homework this week children are not required to write their spelling words. They should practice the rule and the following words using look, say, cover, spell, check.

air
chair
fair
hair
lair
pair
stair

For their maths homework, children are asked t participate in the East Renfrewshire Sumdog competition. Last term Primary 5a from St Marks won a 6 month full subscription to the site, I’m sure Primary 4b can help us keep up this winning streak!

Whole school homework this week relates to British science week. Games have been assigned on Education city to help reinforce learning and revise scientific rules and principles. I have assigned 3 games and would ask that pupils attempt at least two of these.

I have left the Education city maths games from last week open, incase any children would like to play them for fun/ to reinforce their learning. This is an optional extra.

As always, if you have any problems please speak to one of the class teachers.