Christmas elf

On the 1st of December we arrived at school to find our classroom decorated. An elf had snuck in over night and had a very special letter from Santa. We voted on the name Buddy. Liam though Wiggles  would be a good middle name then Lily R suggested he should have a surname. We decided to call him Buddy Wiggles Gling Gling!

If we are good his magic will happen at night and we will come into school to find him. Please keep reading our blog to see what he gets up to!

img_4109       img_4106

“The day he came I was very excited because I had an elf in my house called Evie and I only though it was the people’s houses” – Ava

“The first day Buddy was there and I was really excited!” – Jessica

“The first day of December and there was an elf in our tricky word hat, we decided to call him Buddy” – Iona

“Buddy is very nice and I think he will visit again in the future, i think he is kind and I think I’ll visit the north pole one day” – Lily R

img_4107

We also have an advent calendar and we learned about advent.

“I am getting sweets out the advent calendar” – Sydney

img_4137

On the 2nd of December we arrived to find Buddy in the library. He had made friends with Eddy the Teddy and they were enjoying one of our chapter books together.

img_4139

img_4140

img_4141

During Art on Friday we  created elf pictures. We have put them in an envelop and asked Buddy to take them to The North Pole to show Santa. We have asked for him to bring them back because we are so proud of them!

” We watched a video and copied it, my elf is brilliant!” – Cole

“I liked everyone’s because they tried very hard” – Christopher