Fun, Fun and Some More Fun!

Here are some photos of what Kerr has been getting up to during lockdown. Like us all, he is looking forward to coming back to nursery very soon to play and learn some more.

8 thoughts on “Fun, Fun and Some More Fun!”

1. Kerr you have been so busy! I especially love your rocket ship. Glad you have been having fun in the snow too โ„โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™. Love Mrs Wright xx

2. Kerr you have been so busy! I especially like your rocket ๐Ÿš€. Glad you have been enjoying the snow โ„โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™. Love Mrs Wright xx

3. It looks like you’ve been having lots of fun Kerr, What a super space rocket you have! What planet are you going to visit? ๐Ÿช๐Ÿชxx

4. What a busy boy you are Kerr! Iโ€™m glad you had fun in the snow. So nice to see you . Love from Mrs McLeish โ„๏ธโ„๏ธXx

5. So lovely to see your photos Kerr! I absolutely love your โ€˜rocketโ€™! Great fun and adventures! Love Mrs Murray ๐Ÿ’›xx

6. These pictures of Kerr have brought a big smile to my face ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. It looks like you have been having so much fun! Miss Dickie x

7. So lovely to see you pictures Kerr ๐Ÿ’›looks like you have been super busy and having lots of fun ๐Ÿ˜ Love Miss Bell xxx