Another Busy Day!

Oscar loved the sock challenge this morning and enjoyed pairing the socks up and folding them back together.

He then made some ice after watching Mrs Love’s video and used orange food colouring and silver sugar balls.

Oscar finally managed to find some time in his busy day to sew and decorate a monster puppet so he could create a puppet show. Phew!

10 thoughts on “Another Busy Day!”

1. Wow Oscar you have been so busy! I am glad you had fun with the daily challenge and the ice experiment and your puppet is amazing! Well done! Love Mrs Murray x

2. So nice to hear from you Oscar and what a busy boy you have been. I love your puppet and hope you have lots of fun playing with him. Love from Mrs McLeish x

3. Wow! Oscar you have been so busy. I love the puppet you have made, it must of taken you a long time.
    Well done!
    I wonder what adventures you will have with your monster puppet?

I love the orange colour you have used for your ice experiment.
    Can you tell me, did your silver sugar balls float or sink to the bottom of your ice?
    Can’t wait to find out all about your new adventure.
    Take care Mrs Love.x

4. Oh wow Oscar! What a wonderful hand puppet you have made, you look so proud😍 and rightly so.
    Are you going to make up a story adventure for your puppet? Have fun playing with your puppet.

I like the colour you have chosen for your ice challenge it is nice and bright! 🙂
    I wonder how many silver balls you put in it ?

5. Loving the puppet Oscar. Hope your family enjoyed the show. I tried the sock challenge, but my family has so many odd socks that it took me some time to match them. Think my dogs Skye and Millie might have stolen a sock or two.
    So good to see you participating in the blog .
    Hope you enjoy today’s challenge.

Hope to see you soon

Mrs Kelly