Just Another Manic Monday!

Mondays are usually exploring days in P1.3.  We have new activities in class and we get to explore them.  Today we are making the babies for “Mrs Lather’s Laundry”;  building with the Kapla; building at the workbench; playing with games and playing in Mrs Lather’s Laundry. We also do our reading on a Monday morning too.  No wonder we are exhausted at the end of the day!

Back to business

Over the past few weeks, Mrs LittleJohn, Mrs Arbuckle and myself have had to take some time off due to being unwell. We are now all back and fighting fit 💪.  The children have been very resilient during this time and adapted well to other teachers working with them.

Today we started off our morning with some Jolly Phonics and issued our new homework books. We also have an exciting new addition to our class – iPads ! We have been playing the app King of Maths (junior) which is fantastic for counting, addition and subtraction tasks.

Sorry I Can’t Be With You 🤒

Hello!

I am so sorry that I can’t be in school this week, but I have been ill in bed with flu since we stopped last week.  It’s not much fun.   I have been having lots of hot drinks and sleeping a lot.  Mr Arbuckle has been looking after me.

I hope that you all had a great holiday and I look forward to hearing about your adventures when I return next week.

Lots  of love

Mrs Arbuckle