8 thoughts on “merry-christmas-from-p1-2”

1. I am just so delighted it has worked! There is an extended version where the children share some funny Christmas wishes (such as becoming a ninja and riding a polar bear) which is proving tricky to load on. Merry Christmas when it comes!

1. That’s so lovely! Thanks!
    And thank you so much for the snowman keyring and the card and chocolate today! The key ring was instantly given pride of place on Cataleya’s bag! She loves it! Merry Christmas, and hope you have a lovely time over the holidays x

1. I am so pleased Cataleya liked her snowman keyring 🙂 Thank you again for the generosity shown by all of the parents in 1.2 towards all of the 1.2 adults. I hope that you and your family have had a great holiday 🙂

2. Lovely video, thanks for sharing! I also wanted to say we love the blog, thanks for all the updates. Have a well deserved break over the Christmas holidays. Best wishes, Laura (Lewis’s mum).

P.S Lewis told me his Christmas wish was to ride a polar bear! LOL

1. I am so pleased you enjoy reading the blog. We have lots of exciting things to document in the coming months 🙂 Lewis’s wish was just adorable ! A few other children borrowed his idea too!