10 thoughts on “Goodbye P1.2”

1. Aw how awesome! I’m not crying at all. Day 1 seems like just yesterday (not for you I’m sure)
    Enjoy your well earned holiday. xxx

2. What a lovely way to end the year! A delightful video, great kids and super teachers.
    Thank you for all your hard work, have a great summer (I say glancing the rain outside!)

1. Thank you very much for your kind words. We all had a great year ! Looking forward to seeing everyone again in August. Happy holidays to you all!

3. Thank you so much for making Andrew’s 1st year at primary such a special one! He has made me promise he can come visit you in Nursery.

Hope you and all the teachers have a lovely and well deserved summer holiday

1. Andrew has grown in so many ways this year, he is going to have a fantastic year in primary 2! He is more than welcome to visit Nursery any time, I may need some super helpers !

4. Dear Miss O’Neil,
    Thank you so much for teaching Arham! I have watched him grow in confidence and was so pleased with his report. All thanks to you, Mrs Banks and Mrs O’Donnell.

We will miss you and wish you all the best for the future.

Sincerely,

Ameer & Anum

1. It was our pleasure! Mrs Banks & Mrs O’Donnell are thrilled to be taking Arham and the rest of p1.2 on. Thankfully I won’t be too far away! Thank you for your kind words.