Kindness Challenge

The boys and girls in p1.2 have been challenged to do something nice/kind for a member of their family. We have spoken a lot about being kind to others and how it makes us feel when somebody is kind to us.

Please report what your child does in the comments below and I will feedback to the class 🙂

31 thoughts on “Kindness Challenge”

1. Lewis helped make his sister feel better tonight after she accidentally put her toothbrush in her eye! He gave her a cuddle and told her she was ok, gave her some of his cuddly toys and then read her a bedtime story! 😄

2. Bradley took great care of me yesterday when I had a sickness bug. He brought me a cold cloth for my head, wrapped me in a blanket, got me some juice and kept checking on me throughout the day to make sure I was ok. He even checked me over with his Doctor’s kit! He was very kind and thoughtful.

1. That is wonderful to read. Well done, Bradley on looking after your mum when she wasn’t feeling well!

3. Emily made me a lovely card with some nice things written inside, and also enclosed a £5 note from her own money, hahaha! She also tidied all the rooms upstairs.

4. Emily made me a lovely card with some nice things written inside, she also enclosed a £5 note from her own money hahaha. She also tided up all the rooms upstairs.

5. Cataleya cleared all out plates away at dinner without being asked and has been helping to feed Ernie our cat this week 😻

6. Adam has been very helpful around the house and last night he set the table and poured the drinks for dinner. He also got a thank you for tidying up at MACS.

7. Oscar has spent time teaching his little sister how to ride a bike and giving her encouragement when she practices.

8. Luisa told me to sit and chill this week when I had a cold and said she will do the chores in the house ha ha