Apologies

I received a note to say that parents were trying to leave comments but they have not been working. After investigation, I have found that a lot of messages have been going straight to our spam folder! Apologies for this, all messages have now been replied to. Thank you for bringing this to my attention 🙂

Miss O’Neil

p1 induction

It is that time of year again where we welcome the upcoming primary 1s for their school induction. For this, p1.2 have been asked to put on a short assembly for the new p1 parents to share our experiences of p1. Most children from p1.2 have been given a few sentences to learn (they will be able to use their script to read from on the day if needed) and we are also learning a song.

I have told the children that if they are finding their words too tricky just to let me know and I can edit them 🙂

Thank you for your support,

Miss O’Neil

Kindness Challenge

The boys and girls in p1.2 have been challenged to do something nice/kind for a member of their family. We have spoken a lot about being kind to others and how it makes us feel when somebody is kind to us.

Please report what your child does in the comments below and I will feedback to the class 🙂