Another busy week…

Primary 6B have had another busy week.

On Wednesday the gym hall was out of use and it was raining outside so we decided to take part in some dancing in the class! We moved the tables so we had lots of space to show off our best moves. Primary 6B is FULL of fantastic dancers and everybody worked hard and worked up a sweat.

During RME, the class made  great progress with their group posters and presentations. Some groups were getting very creative by using different art resources to make their poster stand out! Max said “I can’t wait to finish the RME poster. They’re fun.”

This week we also made some rosettes, representing all the Scottish political parties. Zara said “We made rosettes on different parties. It’s fun. Hayley and I did Labour.”

We have been learning lots of new facts about the Scottish Parliament and today we  have been discussing the difference between reserved and devolved matters.

A big well done to Lia and Sonia who won the class vote for best French poster. Both girls got a chocolate bar, notebook and pencil. Thank you to Mrs Allen for providing these super prizes!

Sonia said “It was exciting because we won it. I felt really happy.”

Lia added “I was amazed that 12 people voted for us!”

Congratulations girls!

One thought on “Another busy week…”

1. It sounds like you are enjoying learning about politics and the various parties. 🤞 your visit pays off. I noticed your rosettes when I was in class this week they look very impressive.