Halloween Week! WB: 26.10.20

This week we have had lots of fun in p2b with Halloween themed activities!

Speedy Skills

‘There were sweeties with words and if they were right you had to put them in the treat tub and if they were wrong you put them in the trick tub.’- Cameron

‘I was making a potion and I used the cards. It was to make a wizard.’

‘I was writing my words in slime.’- Sofia

‘We were playing a game to see who got the most cards. It was subtraction. It was a bit like Around the World.’- Ben

‘I was threading in the right order from 0 to 20.’- Magnus

‘We were making our own really really hard questions. You picked two balls and you looked at the board and added the numbers together.’- Alexander

‘I was reading out a Halloween book that I made about a witch.’- Willow

‘You had to choose a diagraph and write words to make a spider.’- Ashley

‘qu was our sound. I was writing quill.’-Sofia

‘I was reading Horrid Henry. I like him because he does all the naughty things.’- Josh

‘We were finding the missing numbers. You had to close your eyes then someone took some away.’- Ethan

‘We were seeing which alien was the smallest. We were learning about measure.’-Harry

‘We were getting items and we were measuring the size of them and then we had to put ourselves from smallest to biggest.’-Caleb

‘I was measuring whose water bottle was bigger. Harley’s was 9 cubes and Ben’s was 13 cubes.’-Ibrahim

PE

IDL

‘We were making crowns. Ashley showed me how to make them.’-Kayla

‘I brought in a crab to show everyone. You could make it’s pincers move,’-Charlie

‘I made a shoe box with under the sea things.  I use string and sellotape and some things to make coral.’-Matthew

‘We heard a song called Danse Macabre.’-Amelia

‘You had to write down whatever you hear. I could hear skeletons.’-Myles

‘I heard a keyboard. It was a good tune.’-Rory

‘I made a giant pumpkin and a tiny pumpkin.’-Harley

‘I was using some cotton wool and I was getting some paint and then I dabbed the cotton wool in water and put it on the paper. It was a background for my picture.’-Mia

‘We were doing subtraction word problems. We were working as a team.’-Aaron

‘We were reading our spooky spells. They had to be rhyming words. Ours was to turn someone into a cat.’-Miller