Wednesday 25th March

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all ready for a good day today.

I have added a few new tasks for you to have a look at when suits you and your family. I hope you are enjoying spending some time with your families just now. Let me know what you have been getting up to.

I am going to have a go at Joe Wicks exercise class this morning. If you don’t feel like doing that then another option would be some cosmic kids yoga, you really enjoy this in class so why not pick your favourite one and show someone else in your family how to do it.

I like this frozen one.  

In your packs you will have a numeracy booklet, today do a page in your booklet to practise your number skills.

It’s also important to practise counting, here is a song to count with and have fun at the same time.

Have a go at this game to practise your number calculations to 10.

You can also have a look at education city where you will find more games to play. Your login for this is in your home learning folders.

Well done everyone, keep working hard.

Jolly Phonics –

Today we are going to revise the ou sound.

Go on a sound hunt to the house to see what you can find with that sound.

Watch the clip to see what Geraldine found in her house.

Add to our Jamboard the ou things you found. If you cant add to the Jamboard draw the pictures in your jotter.

https://jamboard.google.com/d/1t_D5_KcHmzkZuxbXw_7lpT5yDPztmkuHv1AQ0zGn06I/viewer

Have a look at what Geraldine Giraffe sound on her sound hunt. 

Electricity

Last week we began to look at electricity. From what you now know, can you spot the electrical dangers in the Switched on Kids House?

Now let’s start to think about other forms of electricity. What do you think causes thunder ‬and lightning? Let’s watch the video and find out!

http://www.switchedonkids.org.uk/electrical-safety-in-your-home

What Causes Thunder and Lightning?
YouTube video   ‪3 minutes‬

Have a great day everyone.