🎯Wednesday 25th March Learning Targets🎯

⭐Literacy ⭐

Elevenses with The World of David Walliams

The Storm ☔ Chapter 1

We are going to discuss chapter 1 and give reasons for our views. We will explore the characters and think about how the author is using settings to create different feelings and moods. Today I would like you to read chapter one, I have attached images of each page.
In your literacy book I would like you to draw a picture of where Annie lives. Does this remind you of any place you know? How does Annie feel about her home?
If you would like to upload a picture of your drawing please share. Type up your answers to the questions on the attached Jamboard on Google Classroom or in your literary journal 📔.

✍Handwriting Target✍

Today we will be practising joining the letters h to o and l to a.
You can use you finger to trace over the attached image or trace the words in sand, glitter ✨, the back of your hand. You can choose to practise the joins in a different way. Share how you did this on our class. After lots of practising use your literacy jotter to copy the first 4 lines. Remember finger spaces, writing on the line and taking your time. As I always say it’s not a race. 😃

⭐⭐Maths Targets⭐⭐

Using the warm up PowerPoint from Monday please complete slide 7 and 8 attached to our Google Classroom.

You could also practise your multiplication using the link

💯Triangle Group💯
You are working on matching digits to number words for 3 digit numbers. complete page attached below. Yellow heading 3 digit numbers.

💯Squares and Circle Group💯
You are working on Equal to or not equal to. Are the two sides of the equation (calculation) balanced. Please complete the attached image. Green heading equal = or not equal.

⭐⭐Art Target⭐⭐

• I know how much you all love a little online art tutorial so today we will practise drawing an Owl. Best part of online learning is you can stop the video clip whenever you want. Once you complete this line ✍ drawing you could take a picture and post it on the class. Don’t worry if you can’t take a picture as I will be able to see it when school starts back.
    I have also attached the story The Owl 🦉 Who Was Afraid Of The Dark.