Join musicians and friends of Scotland’s National Orchestra as we present 6 weeks of digital activity for families and children of all ages over the summer break. Utilising the resources developed over the past 18 months with world class musicians, an expert digital team and in partnership with Scotland’s teaching profession, the RSNO Summer Camp is packed full of musical activities, challenges and concert experiences and all content is completely FREE of charge.
The RSNO Summer Camp will run for six weeks and each week will focus on a different target audience:
• WEEK 1: Family Friendly Musical Challenges – #RSNO Challenge
Week commencing 5 July
• WEEK 2: Babies, Parents and Infants – Nursery Sounds
Week commencing 12 July
• WEEK 3: Nursery Age – Tara the Tugboat
Week commencing 19 July
• WEEK 4: Primary Age – Gaspard’s Foxtrot
Week commencing 26 July
• WEEK 5: Late primary/Secondary Age – Digital Concerts, Instrument Guides & Practice Resources for Young Musicians
Week commencing 2 August
• WEEK 6: Music and Wellbeing Focus – Interviews with special guests & family singing sessions
Week commencing 9 August
A member of the RSNO’s Learning and Engagement team will be online every Monday to answer any questions, offer advice and engage with participating families.
For more information visit www.rsno.org.uk/summercamp/