All about me ………

Hi , Cheryl here I hope you are all well and finding lots of new things to do. Most of you will know that I work in the toddler room and have been there for nearly 2 years now. I grew up in Ayr where my parents had a hotel, then moved to Mearns I went to Kirkhill Primary School and then Mearns Castle High School after that I went straight to Langside College to to my NNEB in childcare. I have three  great children 1 girl and 2 boys and 1 fabulous grandson Dylan. Our life’s seem to have revolved around animals 2 of my children work for the SSPCA animal charity and my youngest lives and works as a gamekeeper in Fort William. I have a brilliant mum and dad and a brother and sister and 5  nephews and we have great family events including holidays and bbqs . I hope you like the photos that I have for you which are of the animals that we see and help look after at the animal centre. At the moment they have over 160 animals in their care and any help is always welcome . Keep safe and well and see you all soon.