Getting to know Lauren…

Hi everyone, Lauren here!
Missing you all ❤️

So let me tell you little bit about myself. I am 22 years old, born and raised in the south side of Glasgow. The most important thing to me is my family, I come from a large family of 7 including myself, my mum, dad, brothers (Jason 24 & Sam 8) & sisters (Rachel 18 & Eva 4) also my lovely 16 year old doggy (Trixie) who still jumps about like a puppy. That’s springer spaniels for you 😂

One of my biggest achievements was graduating as a child development officer in June 2018, I absolutely love my job and being part of an amazing team.

I have been with my boyfriend Connor for 6 and a half years, so he is well and truly part of our crazy family🤪. One of my favourite memories is when he took me to Paris for my 21st which was magical. The atmosphere is incredible, the food, the culture, the architecture and music on every street corner. I can’t wait to revisit one day!

From a young age I have always loved dance, I started from when I was 2 and a half years old up until I was 19. I actually thought dancing would be my career, as I was suppose to go to dance college. Dancing makes me feel happy and close to my great gran as she was an amazing ballet dancer.

I feel so blessed to have my siblings. It was funny growing up with just the 3 of us and then many years later come another 2, they just complete our family and are such a joy.

To add to the crew, my big brother and his girlfriend are due a baby boy at the end of June, I can’t wait to be an auntie!

Sunshine and siestas in Spain! Our second home is in Torrevieja, southern Spain. With its warm sunshine, delicious food and beautiful beaches makes for some unforgettable family holidays in our villa. We’ve had the villa since I was 10 years old and we make any excuse to fly there. Every summer there’s at least 10 people over, whether that’s boyfriends/girlfriends, cousins, any family or friends are well come, the more the merrier.

I absolutely love music, one of my favourite things to do is go to concerts! I have been brought up listening to all different music genres, country, jazz, dance, and so many more, this is down to my dads love of music. My favourite artist of all time is Celine Dion.

I am a beach lover! Come rain or shine you will find me on the beach. I love the freedom, sand, sea and fresh air.  Every other weekend as a family we would jump into the car and head of too the beach, and of course getting the traditional fish and chips on the way home. It’s my happy place.

Take care, stay safe and hope to see you all very soon❤️