We’re Going on a Teddy Hunt…..

During these challenging times, it can be particularly hard for our children, who must stay indoors away from their schools and friends.

But as always, there is a little sunshine in these cloudy times, in the form of teddy bears appearing along streets made empty by the lock down. And they’re fair game for bored kids turned teddy hunters out on their daily walk for exercise.

The teddy hunts are inspired by Michael Rosen’s children’s book We’re Going on a Bear Hunt. Stuffed toys are appearing in windows around the world in global teddy bear hunts , uniting neighbourhoods and giving children a safe ‘social distancing’ game to play.

At Cart Mill we love a bit of fun and staff have been joining in, choosing their favourite teddies to display at our windows. I wonder if you can spot any familiar faces below?

In my Dad’s street he has gone one step further and is providing the children with entertaining pictures of teddies and of teddies engaging in different activities .

I wonder how many teddies you can spot on your daily walk? Please send us your pics !

We’re going on a bear hunt:::::::

Stay safe everyone, Helen xxx