Welcome Back P6!

Welcome back P6! We have had a fabulous first three days back at school, full of creativity, much needed catch ups and plenty of maths games. Times tables championships has never been so tense! The children have blown me away by how positive they have been from the moment I met them in their line and I am very excited for the year that is to come. Building new routines from what we know is never easy but P6 have certainly stepped up to the mark.

This week we have spent time creating our ‘Wonder Globes’ and thinking about all the areas that make up our world. This links to our class novel, ‘Wonder’, which we have begun reading this week as a class. Our class charter is looking beautiful as the children decided on the theme of ‘Characters’. We have many the favourite, from Darth Vader to Gingerbread Man. We have also spent time diving deeper into how our brains actually develop, they are never fixed and always growing.  Keep up the great work P6, it has been a joy to get to know you more this week!