Garden Party 2nd June

Garden party

The fundraising group organised a Garden Party in Springhill and Auchenback primary school playground to raise funds to buy a Solar Dome and set up a Mindfulness Garden . It was on Friday 2nd June 2017 at 2:30- 4:30pm.

First the fundraising group was helping set up the stalls. Once the garden party had started all the people helping went to their stalls. After everyone went to their stalls the parents came to pick the children up.

There were lots of stalls here:-  coconut shy, archery, crazy golf, African stall, flower stall, raffle, face paints, wheel of fortune, bake sale, candy floss, bouncy castle, fire engine, drinks maker, bouncy slide, duck derby, hook a duck, chocolate tombola, beat the goalie, tin o' beans  and a tea room. Our class was in charge of the bouncy slides . We made posters in ICT to advertise our stall.

Emily  – It was fun to help set up and go round all the stalls.

Mia – the stalls were really good and we had lots of fun.

Connor – I enjoyed helping and going round all the stalls . I especially liked the bouncy slide.

Lewis – I enjoyed the bouncy slide and Miss Graeme’s brownies.

It was a great day the sun was out and we had lots of fun and hopefully raised lots of money. Thanks to everyone who helped us organise the Garden Party.

In literacy we wrote an invitation to the Garden Party.