Well Pharmacy in Clarkston is looking for two part time Pharmacy Assistants. They are looking for people are who are friendly and organised with a passion for providing excellent customer service. Building relationships with your customers is key and you’ll play an important part in meeting their unique healthcare needs.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- ensuring the smooth running of the dispensary;
- dispensing medication effectively and safely;
- managing stock levels;
- be another expert for our customers to talk to, providing healthcare advice and services at the counter;
- you will also assist with sales and general store duties including product displays and cash transactions.
As every day is different, you could find yourself getting involved with everything from acting as the first point of contact for customers, managing high volume dispensing transactions for local care homes to dealing with operational queries from GP surgeries.
In return they offer:
- competitive salaries
- excellent training and development opportunities
- pension scheme
- paid holidays
- staff discount
- childcare vouchers
- travel loans and more
Don’t worry if you don’t have the required MCA and NVQ2 qualifications, they offer excellent training and support to help our trainees work towards a nationally recognised qualification. Experience is not essential but a desire to improve the health and wellbeing of the people in your community is. If you are interested and would like to apply then please apply online: http://wellcareers.co.uk and see Miss. Mortimer for support with your application.