To be an excellent school which promotes ambition, achievement and
attainment enabling all pupils and staff to reach their full potential.
We think it is important to:
- feel safe and secure at school
- have respect for others and treat people the way we would like to be treated ourselves
- have a clean, interesting and exciting environment
- follow the school rules
- acknowledge and celebrate our achievements
- enjoy school
- be proud of our school and represent it in a responsible manner
- be eco-friendly
- appreciate what we have in school and contribute to the excellent school ethos
- work hard and be proud of our achievements and attainment
We aim to:
- Provide a safe, supportive and challenging environment in which pupils are motivated to learn.
- promote the physical, social, spiritual mental and emotional health and well- being of all pupils
- Promote links between home and school and the wider community.
- Achieve high standards of attainment in all aspects of the curriculum focusing especially on literacy
- use teaching and learning strategies to meet the needs of all our pupils, promoting equality of
- Promote life long learning so our pupils are able to make informed choices and decisions that ensure
a healthy lifestyle.
- Be a health promoting school.
- Encourage pupils to be actively involved in the life of the school and the decision making process so
that they can begin to develop knowledge and understanding of citizenship.
- Plan for improvement by continuous self evaluation, reporting on standards and quality to ensure the
highest quality education