St Mark’s Parent Partnership (PP) will use several means to communicate relevant information to the parents and guardians of current pupils of St. Mark’s Primary School (who will be referred to as the Parent Forum).
These means of communication will include but are not limited to:
- St. Mark’s Parent Partnership Newsletter
- St. Mark’s Parent Partnership Page on the school website
- St. Mark’s Parent Partnership Facebook* page
- Email and text messaging (sent by the school administrators)
- Parent Partnership section within St. Mark’s Primary School Newsletter
- Minutes of PP meetings to be posted on the PP area within the school website
The Parent Partnership can be contacted by email at: email@example.com
*Please be aware that school staff do not have access to the Parent Partnership Facebook page. It exists for the purpose of communicating Parent Partnership information to the Parent Forum. Any queries related to learning and teaching or school policies should be made by contacting the school office.