Meet the Teacher
On Monday the 24th of August parents, guardians or family members were invited along to a Meet the Teacher event, below is a snap shot of the feedback left.
“It was very interesting, the children all seem to have lots of great things to learn about and it all seems very good.”
“Informative, the year ahead seems very busy and fun.”
“Everything was great, it was so informative. I hadn’t realised the variety of work covered, learning is so much fun nowadays.”
“Very informative. The busy schedule for Primary 6 was well explained and the interactive nature of the talk was really helpful.”
“Very informed. Well-presented information.”
“It was very informative and good to know what and how the children are learning and what is expected from them. Think this will be very encouraging.”
Parents’ Evening took place on Thursday 19th March. Thank-you to everyone who attended.
We hope you found the evening informative and useful. We really appreciate your support and feedback.
Below is a selection of comments left by parents and carers.
We asked parents for their feedback on our school, here is a selection of the comments we were given:
- “We really appreciate the time and effort all of the staff have put into making Kai feel settled and happy at school. Thank you!”
- “We are extremely happy with the care and support Poppy has at St John’s. Thank you for all the hard work. Really enjoyed seeing the Learning Journal and reading it with Poppy.”
- “I am pleased how the school takes into account the various learning styles of the children and uses this to get it right for them and get the best from the individual.”
- “Very pleased with all the staff that support Islay at school. Thank you very much for all your hard work.”
- “Very happy with Keira and Aaron’s progress throughout the curriculum.”
- “Thank you for your continued hard work and support. I am delighted with the experiences St John’s provides my child with.”
- “Feedback from Mr Murray is consistent with home life. Mr Murray clearly knows/understands Connor well. Very plesed with feedback tonight.”
- “As always, teachers are great with kids and always encourage them.”